Last Man Standing champion is Distant Doonhamer!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well played guys! On we go to Week 10 for what I'm certain is the first time ever. A quick reminder of all your picks so far:

Cowden till I die Hibernian Celtic Rangers Albion Rovers Dunfermline Hearts Arbroath Falkirk Greenock Morton
Distant Doonhamer Hibernian Greenock Morton Rangers Aberdeen Dunfermline Hearts Celtic Falkirk Forfar Athletic
The_Pit_Owns Queen of the South Berwick Rangers Dundee Utd Greenock Morton Aberdeen Celtic Dunfermline Hearts
Next picks must be in by 11:30am on Saturday 18th October. Every fixture available apart from Hamilton vs Aberdeen. Good luck!

Week 11 Raith Rovers.

Why, after we've just been hammered 6-1 one weekend would you then decide to pick us to beat anyone the following weekend?

Although I do think we'll win this weekend, and if we do, I reckon you'll win it this week with us, as I don't think East Fife will win away to Queens Park

Why, after we've just been hammered 6-1 one weekend would you then decide to pick us to beat anyone the following weekend?

Although I do think we'll win this weekend, and if we do, I reckon you'll win it this week with us, as I don't think East Fife will win away to Queens Park

I think Raith are a decent side not withstanding the doing at Ibrox. The selection hasn`t been made with huge confidence but like you I fancy you will win. :unsure:

So, your point is:

"Why would you pick a team to win that I also think will win?"

So, your point is:

"Why would you pick a team to win that I also think will win?"

Correct.

I was just curious why he would pick a team that has just had one of their biggest defeats in the last decade, to go out and win the following weekend, when there are still plenty of other teams to choose from.

Who would you pick?

There are a few teams I'd have picked before looking at us this weekend..

Forfar, Aberdeen, Hamilton and QotS all come to mind.. But I have been put out because of one of my choices a few weeks ago. And you both have made it this far, so like you said, I'll leave it to the pros, and I wish you both luck for this week-end.

Archived