Last Man Standing champion is Distant Doonhamer!

There are a few teams I'd have picked before looking at us this weekend..

Forfar, Aberdeen, Hamilton and QotS all come to mind.. But I have been put out because of one of my choices a few weeks ago. And you both have made it this far, so like you said, I'll leave it to the pros, and I wish you both luck for this week-end.

Cheers. I`ve already picked Forfar and Aberdeen in previous weeks. Statistically home wins are more likley than away wins so with Hamilton and QOS having tough away fixtures I`ll stick with my first instinct of Raith. Plus picking QOS and that costing me at this stage would be too psychologically tough to take :lol:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers. I`ve already picked Forfar and Aberdeen in previous weeks. Statistically home wins are more likley than away wins so with Hamilton and QOS having tough away fixtures I`ll stick with my first instinct of Raith. Plus picking QOS and that costing me at this stage would be too psychologically tough to take :lol:

:lol: Fair Enough.. I suppose that's quite good reasoning behind it :lol:

And I hope we don't let you down this weekend then.

Neither East Fife or Raith Rovers won so both players remain in the competition. Obviously you can't pick either side again though.

Scottish Cup next weekend so we'll hold off until the weekend of 8th/9th November unless you pair want to particularly pick from Premiership fixtures.

8th/9th fine for me.

I`ll get my pick in early for the weekend of 8/9th Nov.

Week 1 Hibs.

Week 2 Morton.

Week 3 Rangers.

Week 4 Aberdeen

Week 5 Dunfermline.

Week 6 Hearts.

Week 7 Celtic.

Week 8 Falkirk.

Week 9 Forfar.

Week 10 Arbroath

Week 11 Raith Rovers.

Week 12 Queen of the South :o

On the basis that this will almost certainly jinx the team and me I should probably congratulate Cowden til i die now. :lol:

Archived