Programmes

Lichtie78

Don't buy them as much as I used to but I've got a lot in my Mums storage cupboard. A lot of them from games at Tynecastle that I didn't even go to but she used to stay in Dalry close to Tynie so I used to get her to pick me one up on matchday.

Got programme from Scotland vs Netherlands - Euro 2004 play-off which is probably one of my favourites. Of course the 2012 cup final programme is up there too along with 2006 Scottish cup semi and Hearts programmes from our small Champions League adventure.

Always get one from every game I'm at and got all sorts of other ones. With producing a programme I've got piles of back issues and have collected 100s of older ones. We must be talking 1000's. The mrs goes daft.

Always get one from every game I'm at and got all sorts of other ones. With producing a programme I've got piles of back issues and have collected 100s of older ones. We must be talking 1000's. The mrs goes daft.

I always get a programme for every game I go to aswell. The only games I don't have a programme for are for away games in Europe from clubs/countries that don't traditionally produce them. I usually read them then put them in boxes and leave them in our attic. I used to buy programmes from games I didn't go to but stopped years ago.

I probably have a couple of hundred Berwick ones boxed away - I used to buy them at every home game, until Christmas of the past season, when I finally succumbed to the feeling that I was paying £2 for not very much at all. I still tend to buy a programme for away games from an interest point of view. I only ever bought them at Hibs for 'Cat A' and cup-ties.

During 2011-12, I went to every Scottish cup final... 30-something finals in total... and got a programme wherever issued, which is nice for looking back at, reminisce about all the various goings-on and experiences.

I collect a couple of niche types of representative programmes - originally from interest in the matches themselves, but it's become a wee collecting interest now. I know people look to collect all their own clubs programmes, or Scotlands, but that's never really interested me.

Have the Skol Cup Final 1991 and a shit loads of Hibs ones.

Would love to get my hands on the Holland playoff programme. I managed to lose my programme at the game :bairn

http://www.tartanarmy.net/Programmes/Scotland+Holland/Index.html

http://www.footballprogrammes.com/newsite/internationals.htm#15

Try these two. there are other programme shops online that might also have it.

Archived