The P&B Dees Shirt Sponsor

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is the same with EastFootball and P&B with Utd fans. I gave up on EastFootball very quickly. Good luck with the player sponsorship idea, I think more fans on P&B should be doing the same. Also not that anyone will care but I think you should sponsor Scott Bain. From people I have talked to I have been told he is a very good keeper with a great deal of potential.

I'll second that Bain is some keeper

Back with an update, I've just had a PM from Harry telling me we've got £155 with one guy who's having trouble with paypal and 5 who haven't been in touch. I've just had a look of the official site and we can either sponsor a youth for £198 (£165+£33 VAT) or an Academy player for £120 (£100+£20 VAT) and give the rest to the club. Harry has tried to get in touch with the 5 and if they pay that should cover the youth option. I'll throw it out there, let me know what people think.

I've not heard anything about the sponsor's dinner yet and when I do we can have a draw for anyone who fancies it, same with the shirt when we get it. I'll put it on here as and when I hear anything. Thanks again to all who've been a part of this.

Back with an update, I've just had a PM from Harry telling me we've got £155 with one guy who's having trouble with paypal and 5 who haven't been in touch. I've just had a look of the official site and we can either sponsor a youth for £198 (£165+£33 VAT) or an Academy player for £120 (£100+£20 VAT) and give the rest to the club. Harry has tried to get in touch with the 5 and if they pay that should cover the youth option. I'll throw it out there, let me know what people think.

I've not heard anything about the sponsor's dinner yet and when I do we can have a draw for anyone who fancies it, same with the shirt when we get it. I'll put it on here as and when I hear anything. Thanks again to all who've been a part of this.

Thanks again for all the work on this. I am happy to pop another contribution if the decision is to go for a youth sponsorship and the other lads can't pay for some reason,

Thanks again for all the work on this. I am happy to pop another contribution if the decision is to go for a youth sponsorship and the other lads can't pay for some reason,

Thanks mate, appreciate it, hopefully some or all of the guys not been in touch will make the difference up. I'll keep everyone posted.

Raffle it and money go into kitty for next year?

f**k that I want a chance to have it ;)

I'd be happy to raffle it and give the money to the club (or keep it in the pot for next season shirt sponsor if folk are up for it again) but if more people want to just go into a lucky dip then its best to go with the majority.

Whenever I see a random episode of Father Ted I always end up saying "That's probably my favourite episode" until I see another one and end up saying it about that one too. They're all brilliant, there was no drop in standard, probably for the wrong reasons obviously.

Whenever I see a random episode of Father Ted I always end up saying "That's probably my favourite episode" until I see another one and end up saying it about that one too. They're all brilliant, there was no drop in standard, probably for the wrong reasons obviously.

Very true and sad that he went when he did. The writers obviously knew exactly what they were writing about. My own experience of Dundee RC education brought me in touch with all those types of men of the cloth. I was even told to "feck off" (though with the use of the bad F word, worse than feck) by an elderly priest when I was in primary six. I had been delivering something to the priest hoose and rang the bell twice as there was no answer. As I was leaving the door was flung open and there was Father O'**** who told me not to ring "the flucking bell" for that long cos he was "in the flucking bath."

The teacher then asked me what the priest had said when I handed the stuff in.

I thought it best not to tell her

Very true and sad that he went when he did. The writers obviously knew exactly what they were writing about. My own experience of Dundee RC education brought me in touch with all those types of men of the cloth. I was even told to "feck off" (though with the use of the bad F word, worse than feck) by an elderly priest when I was in primary six. I had been delivering something to the priest hoose and rang the bell twice as there was no answer. As I was leaving the door was flung open and there was Father O'**** who told me not to ring "the flucking bell" for that long cos he was "in the flucking bath."

Was he bollock naked and soaped up when he answered the door? 8)

I'm guessing you weren't pretty enough for him.

Archived