The P&B Dees Shirt Sponsor

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just shouted the odds in the middle of a school car park. Thanks to everyone who out in I will be magnanimous in victory and tell you all all about it. Seriously though thanks to all and Up The Dees!!!

Well done matey, you have always been my favourite Dee poster.

Do you have anyone to go with you??

• 4 weeks later...

post-39390-14452136641677_thumb.jpg

Nice to meet Deefiant at the sponsors do tonight, honoured to pick the shirt up in behalf of the P &B. Dees. Thanks to all who chipped in, I have the shirt as pictured, it's obviously too big for me ,so if anybody has ideas what to do with it for the greater good of DFC have a collective think and let me know. Thanks again boys.

A pleasure meeting the bold dd23 although his initial demeanour was less than cheerful after the egg chasing. Dare I say he may have been seething?

We had Nick Ross at our table - a thoroughly nice lad who had good things to say about the club and fans, in particular the Derby atmosphere which he described as 'incredible' although he was shocked at how nice the actual match was with no real hard challenges - a microcosm of both our and utds problems this season perhaps?

The players were told to stay off the bevvy which had one or two of them a bit upset. Apparently the gaffer thinks he's fucking Fergie or something! :lol:

1445213658200.jpg

Nice to meet Deefiant at the sponsors do tonight, honoured to pick the shirt up in behalf of the P &B. Dees. Thanks to all who chipped in, I have the shirt as pictured, it's obviously too big for me ,so if anybody has ideas what to do with it for the greater good of DFC have a collective think and let me know. Thanks again boys.

Those gents look like two fine upstanding members of the community. Except Deefiant.

Those gents look like two fine upstanding members of the community. Except Deefiant.

I am indeed a degenerate.

That said your words have insulted me and I am mulling over challenging you to a physical fight. Can you please let me know how big you are and what previous fighting experience you have.

Thanks x

attachicon.gif1445213658200.jpg

Bad form to self quote I know, but would like to nominate myself for the least pished sounding post completed while pished as a fart.

I am indeed a degenerate.

That said your words have insulted me and I am mulling over challenging you to a physical fight. Can you please let me know how big you are and what previous fighting experience you have.

Thanks x

I jest my friend.

For scale purposes though could you stand beside a double decker bus or lie in an Olympic sized swimming pool in your next photo to see if I want to take you up on this fight offer.

Regarding fight experience, I smashed France dwelling, self publicist and former tremendous poster mhak in the #pandbdeathmatch. Although this was a completely imaginary Muay Thai fight, it lets you get some idea of my credentials.

Archived