Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Guest brycey

lookin forrit tae the morn n the visit o sawkie tae the hoose in anither crackin lookin superleegue game at parkview efter pooin aff a belter o a result up at lokee am shoor the hoose lads will b well up for this yin like the wee story fae afro aboot gettin lost gaun tae sawkie av drove past the park tae lol a went intae the only posh hoosin skeem in the village n asked this auld gadjie fir directions n he hud bother understaundin ma accsent fir sum reeson lol so a hud tae ask sumbuddy else n he pit is oan the richt road aye its a crackin wee set up there onyway enuff aboot them anither important yin fir the hoose the morn n as aways the hoose support will b a hunner per scent ahint the lads mon the hoose

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parks looking good and Howff open 12.45....all welcome!

Better the park Derek the better we play so heres hoping for a good win tomorrow. The team were excellent first half last week but dipped 2nd but we came away with 3 points thats the main thing. Agree with previous posts Fauldhouse support very good at getting behind the team. Should be good game and hopefully another 3 points as our play throughout season so far has merited in my opinion more points than we have got but hey things will change and a good team seems to emerging.here Good luck tomorrow.

Better the park Derek the better we play so heres hoping for a good win tomorrow. The team were excellent first half last week but dipped 2nd but we came away with 3 points thats the main thing. Agree with previous posts Fauldhouse support very good at getting behind the team. Should be good game and hopefully another 3 points as our play throughout season so far has merited in my opinion more points than we have got but hey things will change and a good team seems to emerging.here Good luck tomorrow.

Aye vertidrained on Sunday. ...looking as good as it can be this time of the season. ...

I dinnae like criticising players but I think it's time 4 Davie 2 give andy murphy a rest as he keeps costing us goals wae no coming 4 balls as he cost us 2 the day, give Callum a wee run.

He keeps costing goals, pmsl

I dinnae like criticising players but I think it's time 4 Davie 2 give andy murphy a rest as he keeps costing us goals wae no coming 4 balls as he cost us 2 the day, give Callum a wee run.

f**k off u fucking ding bat

We are a team together or f**k all good or bad if not ure get ure self to f**k wee are a small village get use to it. Hoose man needing fucking shot. How many games and points has this laddie saved us. Fucking ragin

Why don't you tell Davy to his face....noo chance of that! I really hope you get found out mate. .defo a few people would like to know. ..good luck! ☺

Hooseman, you don't like criticizing players but all you ever do is exactly that. I'll not hide who I am, I am connected to fauldhouse utd and very proud to be so. People know who I am unlike yourself who for some bizarre reason think that anonymously posting on this forum with your repetitive bile is helping us. Fuckin man up you fuckin twat. P.S I'm coco, please come introduce yourself. Can't see it happening though. Shitebag!

Am disappointed probably spoken to in person-:and gave you respect?lived and breathed fauldhouse for 42 years=:played football for numerous teams in fauldhouse throughout:: for last five years been part of a special time in our junior history::had a joy and honour supportting ma home land::thanks to so many people for taking us faithful to where we are rite now::from Davie coo two stephs Steven Sharp and Derek all and a mean all committee for everything::we as one are getting to a place which we deserve to b::but you hooseman do not belong to b part of what we aspire to b::stop writing things about a team you haven no connection with in your heart:::because all of the the fathfull men women and children from and beyond fauldhouse who have best interests at heart dnt need an alien in our home land you are not fae the hoose a no that for fact so do tor self a favour before you get found out get to f**k:::to everyone interested we are United

Archived