Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I remain always far from the madding crowd, I shall bring some calm to a swirling mass of bollox. Stop having a go at someone who has a view. It might not be mine, or yours, but I have heard people say it. If nothing else then we should accommodate a dissenting voice, because if you don't, then what are we? Pay a fiver, come in and watch, say your bit. Anyone can say what they want. After the shit with that fkn half wit we endured today someone saying"Drop Andy" is a drop in the ocean...Don't shoot the messenger.......explain why he is wrong... I shall... Tomorrow.... And so to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

As I remain always far from the madding crowd, I shall bring some calm to a swirling mass of bollox. Stop having a go at someone who has a view. It might not be mine, or yours, but I have heard people say it. If nothing else then we should accommodate a dissenting voice, because if you don't, then what are we? Pay a fiver, come in and watch, say your bit. Anyone can say what they want. After the shit with that fkn half wit we endured today someone saying"Drop Andy" is a drop in the ocean...Don't shoot the messenger.......explain why he is wrong... I shall... Tomorrow.... And so to bed.

All I say is grow some balls, couldn't care less whoever thinks Andy should be dropped because that's football, played it that's life.

Hooseman is a gutless wonder but I can't wait for him to introduce himself and his dug!

As that pesky moon got oot the road and the clouds joined it, the Fauldaventura Summer Sunshine Shone, a hopeful heart beat strong along with the dawn chorus and the Faulhouse birds were chirping like Canaries.... Some hen do that was! The Eclipse was gone but another shadow was about to appear, unpredicted by me, and so like an ancient astronomer who had got it wrong.. It took my breath away and left me flat, as the Sauchie dragon ate our sun.

Our Eastern Europe envoy, ambassador Bryce, joined the lads in a busy coo shed, (anywhere East of West Calder is oriental....) the opposition fans choosing the Sunny far Side to enjoy the golden rays and game. During the first half it was like a lazy Saturday trip to the park and blankets and picnics would not have been out of place as a scrappy non event first half wasted away a quiet and un-interesting 45. Flat as a witches tit. Rotten to the eye and it surely MUST get better.... It did... But not for us.

They stepped up in the second half and it was no surprise we went one down. A wee tactical and personnel change transformed the balance and they were well on top. The irony being that the best chance of the game fell to us at 0-0 as young Jamie skipped round the keeper but hit the side netting from a tight angle. We never had a chance after they scored. Did we have a shot on target?? 2-0 came and 3 nil was inevitable as heads dropped along with hearts and spirits. An unsavoury incident too with a ridiculous interaction with the away dugout which went over the line of normal banter, pelters, and good humoured back and forth football foe-ish "debate". The culprit was not a regular and sharpley absconded, embarrassed and ostracised by the Hoose fans. We will out shout you, and you can give it back big style like their bench did wen they scored the second.. We can take that. But thats all you'll get, a bit of vocality... Absolute embarrassment and many of us apologised in person to the guy who took it..and moved on.

I sat on the bus to West Calder last night and realised I wasn't the only passenger yesterday. I suspect some people aren't enjoying it... We have no one we can carry... We ain't good enough to do that. With results going against us we are now right back in the quagmire and its roll your sleeves up time.

The result was no flattering to them as they were by far a better team.

They were savvy and experienced, long in the tooth at his level.. Big "McLeish" at the back just won headers and cleared his lines and gave a solid centre half display, the wee baldy "3 goals against us this season" sub played well although he had a shocker accusing Kevin Ross of play acting and rightly got a yellow...Blond tall 9 kept going and caused some bother with his chasing and presence and got for him a deserved goal.... We huffed occasionally but rarely puffed. The HOOSE were blown over quite easily in the end. I knew we weren't brick, but I thought that at least we were a sturdy stick.. yesterday was straw. Where were we? Where was the passion and fight?? Little Red Hiding Hoose.....

Davie has a job on. How does he lift us and can we be lifted?? This is a test of ability or more realistically, a test of our mettle. Some dissenting voices claim we should drop Big Murph? I think HOOSEMAN is getting a lot of stick... He says what he thinks and believes, even if it is a lot harsher and cutting than most. Hiding behind a username though is a kop out and I would say "why don't you join the real debate at the game? Come and discuss things?" I think people should lay off him though... And argue the point not the person. For me Davie should tell Murph he is number one and will be in till the end of the season. He is a great keeper and it is easy when you lose to blame someone. I think I could have beat him for the third if I had that much space and time. I do think we will see some changes in the back 4 though. I still think we have enough to stay up and I am chalking this up to a really bad day at the office. Make no mistake though this was a big defeat in terms of the gap to where were are compared to Sauchie and it should come as a wake up call to some.

So in a week where the sun went missing for a while, we did too. Our fans overshadowed, our team eclipsed. Mr Kipling says we should treat these imposters the same.. but this isn't a piece of cake...

I am going to miss the next few games, (not a stag do, wedding, injury, holiday or hangover!) but then again I am not a player. A rest. Some time out. I feel sick but I'll get over it... When the moon comes out and some start howling, it is time to take your leave. Give me a couple of weeks... The sun has gone for now. My favourite song...Eclipse- "Makes me love you"... But I'm still in the shadow.

Better times ahead.....Mon the Sun!

We are a team together or f**k all good or bad if not ure get ure self to f**k wee are a small village get use to it. Hoose man needing fucking shot. How many games and points has this laddie saved us. Fucking ragin

Must have been drunk last night kevin are you going to shoot him?

Ha fucking ha nuckle sandwich

Only thing your going to knuckle sandwich is your cock

most people know who I am dinnae need 2 hide behind username and been following Fauldhouse when most o the buckie boys were watching harthill,I probably let frustration get the better of me as on our day we should easily beat sauchie wae the 2 forwards who couldnae stay on their feet so bring on more o the name calling.

No name calling, who are you? I want to talk to you face to face? I've nothing to hide, I'm Stephen Murphy, who are you, or answer my pm!

If you're not hiding behind a user name then why have you not got the guts to say who you are?

Does anyone know who this coward is?

Guest brycey

feck it am gonna steem richt in heer drop andy murphy awa n bile eer heed hooseman awe um sayin is this lad pits his hert n sole intae evry game he plays fir the hoose time n again hes resqueued us wae top drawer saves durin the seeson n a personally hate players fae the hoose gettin slagged aff oan heer fecks sake get ahent the teem will ee oor awe frustratit whit happened yesterday n if its ony consolation am still gutted yet cos it hurts like f**k when ee folli a teem that u care sae much aboot n want tae stay in the superleegue n oo get beet it happens but stop cumin oan heer n slaggin players aff fecks sake oo awe hae tae b united the noo this teem gets top drawer backin fae a passionate support its awe aboot encuragement the noo at this particular time fir the lads aye mon the hoose a hunner per cent

ok I thought people knew who I was so the coward will no hide my name is keith macknight a proud"hoosian" for as long as I can remember and i'm sorry if come on here and tell how I feel.i'm no gaun 2 come on here and kiss arse and pretend everything is rosey

Keith, you've never kicked a ball in your life.your obviously entitled to your opinion but it's always negative stuff you post after a bad performance such as Saturdays. Can't remember your post after last weeks victory at lochee but then again I'm not sure you were there. Bit of advice Keith, just remember how far our wee club has came in 3 years. Yes we're finding it hard in the super league but publicly slagging off players on here isn't helping.

ok I thought people knew who I was so the coward will no hide my name is keith macknight a proud"hoosian" for as long as I can remember and i'm sorry if come on here and tell how I feel.i'm no gaun 2 come on here and kiss arse and pretend everything is rosey

Andy's not perfect, no player is, I'm just puzzled at your statement that he keeps costing goals, why not ask him his opinion of Saturday's game. I don't have a problem with people wanting him dropped, just very shocked that you say he keeps costing goals, over the course of this season how many would you say he has cost?

BTW if you believe Callum is a better keeper, I have no poblem with that at all, just want to know what all the goals you believe he has cost, he' a big laddie and can take it on the chin when he makes a mistake, so let us know what all these goals are?

Well thanks for sharing that Keith::doe us all a favour no want you to come on pb and kiss anyon's arsh but in future b a bit more positive about your team you say you r a true fauldhouse United supporter you bounty no how far we have came and we r all proud of that fact::it does no body any pleasure In reading your recent post you r entitled to you say so try writing positive thing s in future Mon the hooossee

I always try 2 b positive in fact if u've heard me shouting at games some people say I've hoose coloured glasses on,not saying andy's a bad keeper far from it but he has made some mistakes the last few weeks anddecent keeper so why no gie him a wee run oot andas u no me brian u cut me I bleed red and just want best 4 fauldhoose.

Guest brycey

oove awe got tae stay positive the noo guys fir the teems sake n al tell ee 21 points is yin hell o an effort so far in this leegue oor still in there battlin n a take ma hat aff tae the lads for that a hunner per scent n if ever a teem deserves tae stay up its us noo a ken oor nxt twae games r at nitten n lithgae n a ken oove still got tae play bowness lithgae the burra n the cookie at the view theese fower games alone will need top drawer support fir the lads so keep the heeds up n will the lads on onwards n upwards n mon the hoose

Guest brycey

weel awe um sayin is noo is oove lost yin o oor brithers aff this forum av never been yin fir rools masel bit the pie n bovvy hire arki hus spokin n dished oot an instant ban tae yin o oor ain a strecht 10 shoorely is way ower the odds kin ees no at leest show a wee bit compashin in this caise uknighted we staund n uknighted we faw brothers at pie n bovvy so um appeelin oan behalf o brither tracy show sum leenyuncie cos eeve left this laddie destitute n missin us awe awreddy mon the pie n bovvy hire arki n mon the hoose

Archived