Largs Thistle 14/15

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you need to my friend we have no leader form the dugout and the committee have no backbone anyone else would have been told to leave the club before now

So you don't think they will punt Sandy?

Have it on good authority he will be punted at the next committee meeting with his position now being untenable .

Wouldn't be the 1st time my moles were wrong though

#COTB

So you don't think they will punt Sandy?

Have it on good authority he will be punted at the next committee meeting with his position now being untenable .

Wouldn't be the 1st time my moles were wrong though

#COTB

Moles at Largs ? On that lovely carpet ? :P

A thread to discuss our quick and painless return to the top flight. Our first four league fixtures are;

Rutherglen (H)

Shettleston (A)

Maybole (H)

Irvine Vics (H)

We got off to a horrible start last year so hopefully we learn our lesson and knuckle down from the word go.

Onwards and upwards. Mon the Largs!

Maybe time to rename the thread to our disastrous & calamitous demise to the adl ha ha.

Mole has said Sandy on big bucks & unless committee pay up he's goin nowhere fast

Cmon Barrfields get ur piggy bank cracked & save your club lol

#COTB

Maybe time to rename the thread to our disastrous & calamitous demise to the adl ha ha.

Mole has said Sandy on big bucks & unless committee pay up he's goin nowhere fast

#COTB

How much is big bucks? or near enough.

#COTB

I know your at it a bit but McLean has done a decent job wherever he has went, always thoughts the guy was a decent manager.

His team certainly played for him on Saturday for me, they really didn't get any breaks. Only baffling decision was taking marks off half way through second half, he didn't look injured.

Imo they have to give him these two cup games and a league game and then make a decision.

I know your at it a bit but McLean has done a decent job wherever he has went, always thoughts the guy was a decent manager.

His team certainly played for him on Saturday for me, they really didn't get any breaks. Only baffling decision was taking marks off half way through second half, he didn't look injured.

Imo they have to give him these two cup games and a league game and then make a decision.

Aye am at the piss take for Barrfields benefit but the poor lad has emigrated a think lol

Ask Hertha how well he done at Beith or what the Arthurlie fans thought of his style of play

#COTB

Aye am at the piss take for Barrfields benefit but the poor lad has emigrated a think lol

Ask Hertha how well he done at Beith or what the Arthurlie fans thought of his style of play

#COTB[/

Well we can't all be as obsessed with this thread as you.

Terribly sub-standard trolling from a terribly sub-standard poster. Must try harder

#COTB

Junior football isn't always about style though. It's about producing good teams. He has done that in the past with Largs punching above their weight. Did well enough at arthurlie.

Ok maybe threw in few to many youngsters but Largs can't be the easiest place despite the good facilities to entice players to.

When you think about it they are probably the sixth or seventh if you were to rank ayrshire clubs in terms of fan base, success, history money.

#COTB[/

Well we can't all be as obsessed with this thread as you.

Terribly sub-standard trolling from a terribly sub-standard poster. Must try harder

Aw there you are lol

Not trolling just stating cold hard facts . Gonna be a long winter mate unless Mr Weir gets the chequebook oot again

#COTB

ame="Barrfields_Largs" post="8861124" timestamp="1413218296"]

Aw there you are lol

Not trolling just stating cold hard facts . Gonna be a long winter mate unless Mr Weir gets the chequebook oot again

#COTB

What "facts"? That you don't like the way he plays? Hardly a "fact" is it? Mr.Weir has never had the chequebook out either when it comes to players, which also makes your "facts" about our budget a bit redundant as well.

As I said, poor trolling.

What "facts"? That you don't like the way he plays? Hardly a "fact" is it? Mr.Weir has never had the chequebook out either when it comes to players, which also makes your "facts" about our budget a bit redundant as well.

As I said, poor trolling.

Did I mention players there?

He had to pay off your last manager & will need to do the same if the club want rid of the present incumbent

Hopefully he doesn't as it wouldn't be as much fun if you got a decent gaffer in lol

#COTB

Archived