Largs Thistle 14/15

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard James Marks quit yesterday after refusing to be a sub. Any truth?

#COTB

James was down on the teamsheet as a sub but wasn't stripped, unsure if Largs just used names to fill the bench as only 1 sub used yesterday around 80 odd mins.

Matter of opinion I suppose, didn't start previous weeks so either? Nothing said then.

I think that's the point. Big player, in my opinion, the best at Largs, but Not started in the past few games? Injury or lack of fitness disapproves the theory, but I think it's easy to see how rumours start.

Will await an official club announcement.

He started against us three weeks ago, look fairly dangerous but looked as though he needed some help up front. Was taken off with around 20mins to go and didn't look to happy.Wouldn't read to much into that thoug, probably a good thing as it shows he wants to be on the park and help change his teams fortunes.

James Marks will leave largs thistle.Hes there best striker yet Mr MacLean doesn't start him everyweek when they are a team that needs there big players.They are a team struggiling wrong end of the table and needing goals.Wait for the statement to come out from largs regarding james but I also heard he is leaving.Whether through choice or fall out only the club/player and manager will know this.So the Kilbirnie fan who started this "rumour" is correct.

Archived