Largs Thistle 14/15

Hahaha the cone lickers pumped

Never understood this as an insult, your supposed to lick cones. You'd be as well calling us food eaters, liquid drinkers or oxygen users. Glad so many of your fans have found their way to this thread, thought you didn't care about us?

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never understood this as an insult, your supposed to lick cones. You'd be as well calling us food eaters, liquid drinkers or oxygen users. Glad so many of your fans have found their way to this thread, thought you didn't care about us?

can't speak for all our fans but i looked in to see what you were saying about it Barrfields. at least you were honest and didn't hold back.

Second best in every position especially defence which was shockingly bad. Home side dominated throughout and Little and Struthers squaring up to home supporters at half time was embarrassing. Recent victories obviously false dawns because this current lot are abysmal.

In our defence we were missing a few players, and we only had 14 in the squad yesterday. Add to that Johnstone scored a couple of great goals (including one about 30secs after we took the lead). The disappointing aspect from my point of view is that we lost our heads, and not for the first time. At 4-2 I genuinely thought there was a way back into it until the sendings off.

Great result from Johnstone burgh, totally outclassed a very poor Largs side who were only interested in kicking lumps out of the burgh players. Largs Number 2 at the back was burghs best player on the day. Dirty player and More interested in off the ball antics than trying to play football. Some great goals and could have been more.

The problem is the players. Not a fraction as good as they think they are and that's why a team two divisions below them can not only outplay them but comprehensively outclass them. Alex Ferguson couldn't win anything with this lot of hasbeens and never-will-be's.

Disgrace to junior football ???

Hhaha and who the f**k are u to make that comment ??? No matter whats going on either on or off the park jst now u my idiot friend couldnt lace barrys left boot so jst be quiet now before u get destroyed

I'm only going to make the one response to this. This is a forum for airing opinions, which I have done. Then you, who should actually know better, start calling me an idiot. Perhaps you should have a good look at yourself before posting personal and abusive comments. Also, you should perhaps start using your spell checker.

I have been involved in the junior game for a considerable longer period than you Paul and therefore am justified in the comments I made. You are a personal friend of Barry so quite rightly stuck up for him. If you read my post correctly, I never once questioned his ability. However, his 'left boot' as you say, should perhaps be used for actually playing football, rather than trying to take opponents out or for trying to break down a referee's room door. He got a 6 month suspension and quite clearly has not learned a bit from that. Players have to conduct themselves properly, both on and off the park. He's now a liability at Largs and should be moved on. That is why I made my comments. He was also at fault for 3 of the Burgh's goals.

Unfortunately i have to agree with Doyle. McLaughlin is a cracking player, lightning quick. His disciplinary record is getting worse though and he needs to learn quickly. To be fair to him i dont think the challenge he was ordered off for yesterday was a red. Committed imo but not dangerous.

I was under the impression he was on the transfer list?

Also got to give credit to Johnstone Burgh. Seen them at the beginning of the season and they were awful. Scored so good goals yeaterday.

Doyle get off the forum if your gonna name people personally, especially when he doesn't no who you are.

And Barry can obviouslly do what he wants at Largs cause no one seems to care , he plays gets sent off and comes back Into team rite away.

Let's all be honest here your a mug and no wonder you don't post, cause if they are all ah pile a piss like that last one then I wouldn't post either.

Would probably agree with Gogoside... Think there may be a lack of leadership, experience and a few wise heads in that team. Hopefully they come through tho, good club, shame to see them struggle.

But in saying that, JohnstoneB held there own against us for a while, dnt look to be a bad side when they play.

Well done the burgh, looked to be a decent crowd at the game. McD is right seems to be a lack of experience in the Largs team.

Barrfields, thoughts and prayers with you at this difficult, hope you pull through champ.

Archived