Largs Thistle 14/15

No chance of Neil being the new manager of glenafton.

As far as I'm aware Neil has no plans to be a manager .

An odd comment to make on a Largs Thistle thread where people are talking about a new Thistle manager. But you're right, I can't see him wanting to manage Glenafton either.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahah f**k off ya pair of bunnets keep me outa yer daft carry on and let the club crack on and find their new management team all the best to them. In my opinion if he wants it the job should be Stephen Connicks all day long a real largs legend and a top lad to add to it

Haha wow enough u ... I agree with the guy above your nonscence post. I reckon its time largs went a fresh route, they have done well perhaps over acheived the last say 10 years and the managers and boys from inverclyde have played a big part in that, maybe its time to go a different direction see how they get on it will certainly keep some of their fans happier.

Haha and fan of the juniors ,, Largs do well from the inverclyde boys so would appreciate if you just shut up on that subject. Caaalllloooowwwn

No doubt they have done well over the years . But a fresh start will help the club in the long run. Just my opinion though

LADESIDE

Largs didn't fancy Bryce before and from what I'm hearing nothing much has changed. Not out the running but certainly not the front runner. Also I'm hearing ( it came to me in a dream) Derek Cook stands a chance.

Derek cook? The man who blamed everybody about finances when f**k all was actually wrong and just so happens his team was gettin pumped in the ardagh glass and he cut and ran? Hahaha the guys a space cadet, saltcoats beat ardeer 3-0 in the ardagh and he looked like a little boy who had been told off. Derek cooks a comical choice, heard his wife's the coach

Derek cook? The man who blamed everybody about finances when f**k all was actually wrong and just so happens his team was gettin pumped in the ardagh glass and he cut and ran? Hahaha the guys a space cadet, saltcoats beat ardeer 3-0 in the ardagh and he looked like a little boy who had been told off. Derek cooks a comical choice, heard his wife's the coach

I'll bow to your superior knowledge my friend.

Nope. Anyway was it you that didn't fancy the guy as a player when he was at Kilwinning?

Oh look who replied first! Had a bet on with someone you would reply first thanks for that!

And how would you know anyway?

Oh look who replied first! Had a bet on with someone you would reply first thanks for that!

And how would you know anyway?

You asked a question. I replied. I think that's how it's supposed to work. You didn't actually direct it to anyone in particular. So, I answered your question would you care to answer mine. Then I will comment on your answer. All very confusing but I'm sure you will work it out. PS betting's a mugs game.

What about guy Potts at arthurlie, would he not fancy being a no1.

What about guy Potts at arthurlie, would he not fancy being a no1.

Looking at this round at my mates. He thinks that Potts recently joined Arthurlea from Glenafton as a first time manager, and that you are attempting to stir it up since you play them in the Scottish in a couple of weeks.

Now you would never do that Rob Roy Guy, or would you ?.

Archived