Largs Thistle 14/15

As Meatloaf said 2 outta 3 ain't bad

LADESIDE

We could have afforded to sack Sandy, just the committee didn't want to sack him. I have this from actual reliable sources, not just the obsessed voices in your head.

That'll be you down to 1/3, and you still havnt produced that "list" yet.

0/3 looming.

#reliablesources

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could have afforded to sack Sandy, just the committee didn't want to sack him. I have this from actual reliable sources, not just the obsessed voices in your head.

That'll be you down to 1/3, and you still havnt produced that "list" yet.

0/3 looming.

#reliablesources

So your source is right & mine is wrong ?

Ok then

Al stick to mine & leave it at that for now

Any other exclusives Al run them by you in future ok boss

LADESIDE

So your source is right & mine is wrong ?

Ok then

Al stick to mine & leave it at that for now

Any other exclusives Al run them by you in future ok boss

LADESIDE

Mine isn't so much a source as the actual root of the issue. I know the committee could have afforded to sack sandy, I also know they didn't want to. It's not Chinese whispers, it's the people involved telling you it to your face.

Please don't run it by me, I much prefer watching you embarrass yourself.

Mine isn't so much a source as the actual root of the issue. I know the committee could have afforded to sack sandy, I also know they didn't want to. It's not Chinese whispers, it's the people involved telling you it to your face.

Please don't run it by me, I much prefer watching you embarrass yourself.

Ok boss you keep believing that

Al see ye later

LADESIDE

Sorry I mentioned this on another thread but chilli and rice!! Again!!! Happy days!!

Oh i am sure more than 5 or 6 Largs players will turn up tomorrow.

If not you and sunrise will be up front. With Sandy MC playing just off you and Thessel1994 in goals.

Your forgetting our favourite fan, and top poster on this thread, fan of the juniors. He can be MOTM and then come on here as an alias and try to somehow get us a fine.

I'm not going to make today (Mrs birthday) but it's good to see yous 1-0 up. We've obviously taken my advice to lie down to help your title charge

#LargsRobRoy #family

We are certainly not on a ' title charge ' barrfields ha .

I made my match comments on the other thread , just some general points on largs .

Today Connick and the other two boys who took the team on the face of it did a good job. Plenty of encouragement and enthusiasm in the warm up , decent shape to the team , players running after the ball when out of play , committee doing the same. I certainly got the feeling that everyone about the place had that drive to do well today .

I can't put my finger on it but Largs what i have seen anyway are not that bad a side , just lack that cutting edge and little bit of good junior experience.

Keep Marks fit and interested would also go a long way to helping you out the relegation places.

Going to be tough for Largs but they certainly are not a lost cause, decent encouragement from their fans also today ,

Oh and top people at the club all very friendly.

We are certainly not on a ' title charge ' barrfields ha .

I made my match comments on the other thread , just some general points on largs .

Today Connick and the other two boys who took the team on the face of it did a good job. Plenty of encouragement and enthusiasm in the warm up , decent shape to the team , players running after the ball when out of play , committee doing the same. I certainly got the feeling that everyone about the place had that drive to do well today .

I can't put my finger on it but Largs what i have seen anyway are not that bad a side , just lack that cutting edge and little bit of good junior experience.

Keep Marks fit and interested would also go a long way to helping you out the relegation places.

Going to be tough for Largs but they certainly are not a lost cause, decent encouragement from their fans also today ,

Oh and top people at the club all very friendly.

I've only seen about half the games this season, and apart from the Greenock game we've never been shit for 90mins. We tend to drift in and out of games but as soon as we switch off for 10mins we tend to concede more than 1 goal (see Maybole and Johnstone). Aye hopefully we've turned a corner though.

I've only seen about half the games this season, and apart from the Greenock game we've never been shit for 90mins. We tend to drift in and out of games but as soon as we switch off for 10mins we tend to concede more than 1 goal (see Maybole and Johnstone). Aye hopefully we've turned a corner though.

You strike me as a team who are struggling to get breaks and not getting any yourself. You will know your team need to improve though. .

Never understood the carry on you get with largs on this forum, you are what you are , a well run junior football club with excellent facilities. Your a little bit out the way and don't pay big money so your always going to struggle to compete at top junior level. Think some of the negative largs posters on here should remember that and get a grip. Unless your talbot or a big spending side every club goes through a bad spell.

Not always clever pinning your hopes on one guy but i really believe if you get marks fit motivated and starting matches he will improve your team no end and improve your chances of staying up big time.

Btw your man Connick today was impressive ( one of the best keepers in the juniors the last 20 years ), we didn't trouble him greatly but he is over 40 and came out of retirment and still look a good solid keeper most junior teams would happily have.

You strike me as a team who are struggling to get breaks and not getting any yourself. You will know your team need to improve though. .

Never understood the carry on you get with largs on this forum, you are what you are , a well run junior football club with excellent facilities. Your a little bit out the way and don't pay big money so your always going to struggle to compete at top junior level. Think some of the negative largs posters on here should remember that and get a grip. Unless your talbot or a big spending side every club goes through a bad spell.

Not always clever pinning your hopes on one guy but i really believe if you get marks fit motivated and starting matches he will improve your team no end and improve your chances of staying up big time.

Btw your man Connick today was impressive ( one of the best keepers in the juniors the last 20 years ), we didn't trouble him greatly but he is over 40 and came out of retirment and still look a good solid keeper most junior teams would happily have.

His commitment is second to none, if every player matched his attitude then we'd be a stable top flight side, which is why it's gutting he doesn't want the job.

McClure and Struthers know what it's about as well though, so were in good hands with them. I've absolutely zero idea what there coaching capabilities are, but I'd be happy for them to get the gig (if they want it). In fact, I'd keep them in the job until the end of the season. If we stay up then great, but if we go down we'll just start again from top to bottom and they can go back to playing. Getting another manager in now is just a wage we don't need.

Sorry that first sentence was meant to read the impression i get is your team are struggling to get any breaks in front of goal and at the same time like today the opposition get the break and wee run of the ball that always helps.

Obviously can't judge them to much on one game but i get the impression they would do you a good turn , have your players at least fired up to get you out this position. Understandable though if your committee go for a experienced guy.

Largs supporter ( think he was committee though didn't have a tie or anything on ) invited our supporters to sharps after , nice gesture. Don't want to turn this into a largs love in on here ( god forbid ) but it shows you what good folk they have at the club .

Archived