Largs Thistle 14/15

5 & 6 folk attending training am hearing ?

No wonder Sandy was pissed off

Never rated him as a manager & av never hid the fact

But if your players ain't committed what chance do you have ?

LADESIDE

I was just asking about this and as I suspected - yer talking keich. Or whoever it was you were listening to. (Voices in your head probably). ONE night there were five absent but apart from that it's only one/two missing. And one of those I'm sure they knew before he signed would be the case.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My subtle point is if there was a model of community ownership, fundraising sponsorship etc then absolutely it's achievable, but to refer to a gift as the future of junior football lol

Your being silly, the man who donated the money for the new pitch did so because he knew like many others do that this type of surface is the way things will be for more and more clubs in the future. Simple.

I was just asking about this and as I suspected - yer talking keich. Or whoever it was you were listening to. (Voices in your head probably). ONE night there were five absent but apart from that it's only one/two missing. And one of those I'm sure they knew before he signed would be the case.

Certain players haven't trained all season

No reason to lie about this & just letting folk know what's been going on: Read what Sandys been saying in the papers & why folk have been punted or put on the transfer list

LADESIDE

Certain players haven't trained all season

No reason to lie about this & just letting folk know what's been going on: Read what Sandys been saying in the papers & why folk have been punted or put on the transfer list

LADESIDE

Who are these certain players?

Read above comment. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out

LADESIDE

Read what above comment? What comment number so I know which one you are referring to? You have stated "certain players" - name these players so I can ask someone on the committee if they have not been turning up for training. Are you referring to players no longer at the club? In which case it's hardly relevant.

Read what above comment? What comment number so I know which one you are referring to? You have stated "certain players" - name these players so I can ask someone on the committee if they have not been turning up for training. Are you referring to players no longer at the club? In which case it's hardly relevant.

Players who were transferred out the club & also transfer listed. Or is that list even bigger than was previously stated lol

LADESIDE

Someones bitter it sounds! Don't think the other guy was having a go at clubs who don't have 3G/4G, just stating the fact that these parks are great for the weather our country endures. Also think it's stupid that floodlights aren't allowed which means money can't be made hiring out 7 a side parks or games at night.

Bitter? Nope, I think what happened was exceptional for Largs and the OTHER things that happened, very very generous people, but to claim it's the way forward is a silly comment, unaffordable!

As for the floodlights, there are some on the stand side on at night, so why is that ok but to fit proper ones is not?

Bitter? Nope, I think what happened was exceptional for Largs and the OTHER things that happened, very very generous people, but to claim it's the way forward is a silly comment, unaffordable!

As for the floodlights, there are some on the stand side on at night, so why is that ok but to fit proper ones is not?

I'm not sure if you've seen the stand side lights? There very poor to say the least, barely light up the touch line. I will have a stab in the dark :) and say the reason is that proper floodlights are too bright for the surrounding snobs, therefor rule out that possibility.

Players who were transferred out the club & also transfer listed. Or is that list even bigger than was previously stated lol

LADESIDE

You're not even a convincing lier. V.v.v. boring and I'm surprised a poster like Theesel1994 has even bothered giving your nonsense the time of day

You're not even a convincing lier. V.v.v. boring and I'm surprised a poster like Theesel1994 has even bothered giving your nonsense the time of day

Chase yersel ya fool

Try to bam folk up about posting n certain days & being obsessed & the day you get engaged your on here trying to noise folk up

Belter

LADESIDE

I'm not sure if you've seen the stand side lights? There very poor to say the least, barely light up the touch line. I will have a stab in the dark :) and say the reason is that proper floodlights are too bright for the surrounding snobs, therefor rule out that possibility.

The weir 3G is great value for the local community to use but is really hard to find availability, if lighting could be brought to barrfields it would be excellent, but same snobs are also ones who moan about thugs wandering streets with nothing to do, the Largs enigma!

Your fiancée is a very lucky lady to have you. The day you get engaged & your on here tryin to dig folk up about not having a life

Jog on sad sac

LADESIDE

Your need to make your mind up if your obsessed with the football club or just me in general. If it's just me then there's no real point in spamming up a Largs Thistle thread.

Either way, seek help

Your need to make your mind up if your obsessed with the football club or just me in general. If it's just me then there's no real point in spamming up a Largs Thistle thread.

Either way, seek help

Just into winding you up mate.

Only a laugh lol

Know you bite so can't help masel.

Just set me on ignore ha ha

Tell you what

You stop writing shit on our thread & Al stop trying to get you to bite on here???

Fair enough?

LADESIDE

Archived