Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Require 28 points from CJ. Anderson to haul back the deficit. Hmmm...

27.4...every 0.1 of a point counts! He went for 27.5 against Miami a few weeks back as well...

I'm not watching this game later; both this league & the Money League hang on it...I don't think my heart could take it :lol:

3.35 points short.

Well done Paul! Bit of an underwhelming final but fully deserved mate.

Now, what about a stats correction...

Thanks bud :) it was damn close in the end!

Yeh we were 8th & 10th in the weekly scoring for our league; not the form you'd expect from the top 2 in the Championship game!

I thought Terrence West's goose egg was gonna haunt me until September. The Seahawks D actually showing up the last 4 weeks has been critical for me.

Probably not the best week to post your lowest score of the season and I'm now holding a massive grudge against AJ Green.

Well done to Reluctant Hero who has had the best team throughout the season.

Edited by Sloop John B

Probably not the best week to post your lowest score of the season and I'm now holding a massive grudge against AJ Green.

Yep I was relying on him putting up 30 in the money league. Inconsiderate f**k.

Thanks Sloop John B.

I think I just got lucky at the right times!

Good luck for next season in the top division :)

Is next years draft going to be based on this seasons final positions?

Nah I had considered that but it was too complicated when it came to promoted/relegated teams. When it gets closer to next year I may reintroduce the question of keepers, think I've found a way around the balancing there but like I say I'll leave that discussion until next year

Anyone ever done a league with IDP before? Any tips? Just joined a league with randoms on Fleaflicker.

I'm in the playoff final of an 8 team one tonight with a couple of mates. It's been fun apart from the fact its on NFL.com

Its only 1 defensive player at each position too so it's more of a mini-IDP, dont think I could be arsed if it was more than that tbh.

I'm in the playoff final of an 8 team one tonight with a couple of mates. It's been fun apart from the fact its on NFL.com

Its only 1 defensive player at each position too so it's more of a mini-IDP, dont think I could be arsed if it was more than that tbh.

Yeah this one is the same set-up I think.

Anyone ever done a league with IDP before? Any tips? Just joined a league with randoms on Fleaflicker.

I'm in about 5 IDP leagues. Some starting 3 at each position. Get an elite DL. Production is inconsistent and hard to find throughout the position so securing a JJ Watt or Mario Williams is essential IMO.

DB's on the other hand can be played on the waiver wire or you really need to. Also lean heavily towards Safety's and remember that the most productive players may not be the best in real life.

LB's are a whole different ball game. The position is based a lot on opportunity and playing the matchups. In one league I am loaded at LB as I picked up Keenan Robinson, Avery Williamson, Jelani Jenkins and Preston Brown. However, there is no substitute for having a stud like Lavonte David that you can rely on week in and week out.

So overall strategy for me is to wait on IDP but as soon as the top DL's start going of the board you need to jump on them (the second tier guys will go a few rounds later than JJ Watt). Most importantly though, do your research. Even if it's just reading who other people's sleepers are it's a massive help.