Those who vote 'No' have no place in Scotland post-ref..

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much as the title says. Those voting "no" are just desperate for gentle caress of their colonial overlords. They should all be run out of town for their lap dog treachery. They will never be forgiven and they will never be forgotten.

Yep you've clearly got the high ground here, we're traitors and desperate!!

Keep it going, just like this please!!

p0r50.png

Pretty much as the title says. Those voting "no" are just desperate for gentle caress of their colonial overlords. They should all be run out of town for their lap dog treachery. They will never be forgiven and they will never be forgotten.

Standard Indy argument.

Yep you've clearly got the high ground here, we're traitors and desperate!!

Keep it going, just like this please!!

You mean like throwing bottles at twelve year old girls. That is the level the Orange Order, and by implication the Rangers support, have stooped to. There is no shame in Rangers supporters eyes, always the victims in some mad conspiracy. It's entirely right you represent the No campaign. Entirely right indeed.

I'll be voting Yes, but that's nonsense. "You disagree with me, so I'll call you names." Playground guff.

Hardly "calling names". They will have shamed themselves and the country that has given them so much. Like biting the hand that feeds them.

This thread is obviously nonsense.

However, if I may direct the discussion to something less ridiculous, if we do vote yes how will it affect those politicians who are campaigning for a no? If things go well or if the nation shows a great level of support for independence will it always be the case of 'they said we were too wee' and so on?

This thread is obviously nonsense.

However, if I may direct the discussion to something less ridiculous, if we do vote yes how will it affect those politicians who are campaigning for a no? If things go well or if the nation shows a great level of support for independence will it always be the case of 'they said we were too wee' and so on?

Agree that this thread is total bunkum

As for your last question. Well, I think people will certainly have long memories of their doom laden project fear agenda...and certainly questions will need answering. I remember hearing a speech by Colin Fox who predicted that after independence those Scots at Westminster would try to be like Fred Flintstones cat. In that he booted it out each night and it always managed to sneak back in through the window. Time will tell

if we do vote yes how will it affect those politicians who are campaigning for a no? If things go well or if the nation shows a great level of support for independence will it always be the case of 'they said we were too wee' and so on?

Well, they'd certainly take a massive credibility hit, but then you'd have to remember that politicians are, on the whole, utter liars. So it wouldn't take long for the opportunity to fire back I wouldn't imagine.

Archived