Question Time

ICTJohnboy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't though. Seriously - saddo that I am I was watching The Desolation of Smaug on Netflix.

Dee quit with the fucking fantasys and winding up of the YES camp and go get a set of baws and vote AYE! Your supposed to be a smart teacher are ya no? Ya know it makes sense. ;)

I didn't though. Seriously - saddo that I am I was watching The Desolation of Smaug on Netflix.

Oh we'll. No one else will have seen it either.

Did you sky+ it? Can't believe a NO man like yourself would miss a chance at a chuckle at the YES side.

Even though it was the NO side that was getting laughed and groaned at.

Is it worth watching on iplayer? Did Danny (re-elect me and I'll legalise speeding on the A9) Alexander make a cnut of himself?

That would depend on which side you view the debate from.

From my view, YES he did. A bit. There is only so much a c## t can make a c##t of themselves.

Is it worth watching on iplayer? Did Danny (re-elect me and I'll legalise speeding on the A9) Alexander make a cnut of himself?

He certainly did

Worth a watch, though the "undecided" panellist was just a pain in the arse.

I have avoided QT and other similar shows for some time now. It is the epitome of bluff and bluster politics, where an uneducated public throw around barely supportable anecdotes and blinkered subjectivism.

I see Nicky Marr is on the panel for this latest one. A real rent-a-mouth that one. I don't for one minute believe that she has been brought onto the panel to be a representative for the fence sitters. No, in fact I believe she only made it onto the show because her agent sorted it out for her to have some air time.

I have avoided QT and other similar shows for some time now. It is the epitome of bluff and bluster politics, where an uneducated public throw around barely supportable anecdotes and blinkered subjectivism.

I see Nicky Marr is on the panel for this latest one. A real rent-a-mouth that one. I don't for one minute believe that she has been brought onto the panel to be a representative for the fence sitters. No, in fact I believe she only made it onto the show because her agent sorted it out for her to have some air time.

It can sometimes be quite insightful as to public opinion.

Whenever it's on down south, the UKIP thinking public have a very strong voice on the show.

And it's always nice to hear how they feel about the Jocks.

It must be a relief to BT & the BBC that QT won't be back on south of the border until after the referendum.

It can sometimes be quite insightful as to public opinion.

Whenever it's on down south, the UKIP thinking public have a very strong voice on the show.

And it's always nice to hear how they feel about the Jocks.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel though. If you want ill informed knee jerk reaction then just read the comments section of the Daily Mail or the BBC's HYS section of a story. Not that I would but it's the equivalent, just that with QT you get "experts" giving their opinion on the matter as well. And while that opinion is likely, perhaps not in the case of Miss Marr, to be better informed there is no guarantee they will be with any less bias and subjectivity. In fact normally more.

DeeTillEhDeh's getting a bit more troll-y every day. Oh and if I had a £ for everytime Ecto mentions an "awful week for Yes", I'd have around £83.

He simply MUST have some sort of catchphrase.

Oh and if I had a £ for everytime Ecto mentions an "awful week for Yes", I'd have around £83.

He simply MUST have some sort of catchphrase.

He's become the 'boy that cried wolf' with that now.

Archived