Westminster Child Abuse cover up allegedly

~~~

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like this Chris Fay guy has played a part in uncovering this story. Turns out Leon Brittan(Maggie's home secretary) who was handed this "missing" dossier back in the 80's was himself involved in some beastly goings on.

Edit: and a more recent video

I would be surprised if "high ranking officials" within Metropolitan Police weren't involved in some form of cover-up as well. The whole thing is deeply unsettling particularly when we're supposed to place some form of "trust" in those who hold positions of power.

tumblr_mj3r8fxkMs1qg0qalo1_500.jpg

This whole investigation into child abuse reminds me of Lester Freamon's quote from The Wire:

You follow drugs, you get drug dealers and drug addicts. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the f**k it's gonna take you.

We started digging into the BBC thinking "that's it" and now we don't know where the f**k it all ends.

I watched a news report the other night and could swear it was done by Chris Morris. First they started going on about the paedophile information exchange, or pie for short. Then they interviewed a guy whose dad was accused of being a beast or covering up beasts and the guy came out with "people are accusing him of covering thing up when he spent his whole life uncovering them!"

I mean come on!

There were always rumours of Special Branch protecting high ranking judges who would go to a public toilet near the house of lords and interfere with underage rent boys.

This whole thing will be covered up for sure.

Interesting. My Granny has always alleged that Hague was a beast, long before all this Jimmy Savile stuff. She used to say the same about Cyril Smith and reckoned a lot of them were at it. I'll have to ask her again but my uncles went to a smart prep school and there was a story or two about beastly goings on involving figures of power and a pupil or something.

Arranges to have underagers get beasted at coke parties, decides it's wrong after being looked over for a seat in parliament. What an all round good guy.

And folk say these guys are in it for themselves.

To be fair he does appear to have tried to blow the whistle by telling Maggie T all about it back in the 80s, although even then his motives may have been self-serving obviously. Not hugely shocked by any of this. There was something seriously warped about the whole boarding school thing that rich Tories seem to go in for. Let the chips fall where they may on this sort of stuff, basically.

Arranges to have underagers get beasted at coke parties, decides it's wrong after being looked over for a seat in parliament. What an all round good guy.

Aye, I thought he would have been better saying nothing. (Actually, he should have done something about it at the time.)

Archived