Dunfermline v's Raith Rovers. Tropic Thunder.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nade to become the stuff of legend……routine pumping of diddy team, 4-1 Rovers in a Christian Nade spectacular which will set him and us up for a crack at the title…..nurse nurse…..

It's a foregone conclusion that the Moffalo will score but I fancy a Ross Forbes free kick too.

I worry about Andrew Stirling though - in a world of grizzled priests he's a beautiful altar boy and in this heat his Diet Coke ad physique, TOWIE tan and Top Gun teeth could cause some pretty primal urges on the park. It will take a strong ref to protect his dignity.

Bookies seem to have us as slight favourites. I take it they've not checked our form in the last three competitive ties against Championship teams (Raith, Falkirk, Cowden - all ended badly for us).

It's a foregone conclusion that the Moffalo will score but I fancy a Ross Forbes free kick too.

I worry about Andrew Stirling though - in a world of grizzled priests he's a beautiful altar boy and in this heat his Diet Coke ad physique, TOWIE tan and Top Gun teeth could cause some pretty primal urges on the park. It will take a strong ref to protect his dignity.

Bookies seem to have us as slight favourites. I take it they've not checked our form in the last three competitive ties against Championship teams (Raith, Falkirk, Cowden - all ended badly for us).

What about our last 3 competitive games against championship sides? (Livingston, Cowdenbeath and Falkirk - all ended badly for us).

Pretty much guaranteed that Nade will score a screamer. I fancy Conroy with a free kick too.

Sold out our advance tickets. Given that a good number of fans like me are planning to pay at the gate I'd suggest we will be bringing a decent crowd tomorrow. Have seen one suggestion that we had 1500 tickets would suggest an away crowd of around 2000 which could make for a decent atmosphere .

Pretty confident for this but you never know in a derby.

I didn't even know we had advance tickets. Clearly not been paying attention!

Is it still a simple pay at the gate affair or do we have to go to an office to pay then give a ticket at the gate?

Slightly less pessimistic about this one now but still wouldn't surprise me if we lose. Don't fancy us to score at all unless big Nade scores a screamer - entirely possible.

I didn't even know we had advance tickets. Clearly not been paying attention!

Is it still a simple pay at the gate affair or do we have to go to an office to pay then give a ticket at the gate?

Slightly less pessimistic about this one now but still wouldn't surprise me if we lose. Don't fancy us to score at all unless big Nade scores a screamer - entirely possible.

Simple pay at the gate for away support.

I do quite like the first round of the challenge cup, even though I'm not fussed about the competion generally. Last year, I'd say our three worst games were at home, one against each of the other Fife sdes, so all I'm all that bothered about is that we look a bit more competitive than we did in the game against the Rovers last year. I usually hate going to football on warm sunny days, but going to head over anyway.

Not heard any team news but if both Faissal and Andrew Stirling are out of today's match, which is likely after injuries sustained in pre season, I'd be pretty pessimistic about our chances of going through. With one, or both, fit, I'd give us an outside chance. Raith are definitely the over riding favourites for this match, imo.

I wonder if Kevin Moon will make it? We have Calum Elliot and Grant Anderson suspended. Without Moon I'd go with:

Cuthbert

Thomson

McKeown

Watson

Perry

Conroy

Scott

Fox

Stewart

Vaughan

Nade

Hopefully Moon does make it. He's the beating heart of the side, for me. Aside from that, Anderson is a big miss too. I don't think Stewart or Conroy offer anywhere near as much "drive", particularly on the counter-attack.

Expect to see us line up:

260714105353.png

If Moon doesn't play, Fox will. I'd probably lean towards Callachan, but I'm not sure Murray would.

Hopefully Moon does make it. He's the beating heart of the side, for me. Aside from that, Anderson is a big miss too. I don't think Stewart or Conroy offer anywhere near as much "drive", particularly on the counter-attack.

Expect to see us line up:

260714105353.png

If Moon doesn't play, Fox will. I'd probably lean towards Callachan, but I'm not sure Murray would.

Check you with your fancy formation photo thingy! ;)

Archived