Who's going? what you going to see?

Busta Nut

Been at the weightlifting Mon night (phenomenal) and Hampden last night which was excellent too. Got tickets for both boxing finals sessions on Saturday so everything crossed for our 4 semi finalists tomorrow. This has been a wonderful event loved every minute.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at Hampden last night, great seats a couple of rows from the front near the bend. Was right behind all the coaches for the heptathlon and javelin so the athletes kept coming right over, which was nice when it was Brianne Thiessen-Eaton!

Back for tomorrow as well.

The Monday evening session at Hampden was sensational. Such a friendly atmosphere, and hearing the national anthem being sung by everyone was really special. Rugby 7s was the highlight for me though, not just because of the venue, but the quality of entertainment on display was brilliant!

Was at the athletics tonight and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I was not buying Into the games much prior to it starting, even aftery wife got me tickets for tonight but I had a blast.

Watching Bolt in the relay was something else. The man runs for 9 seconds but he has the entire crowd in the palm if his hand. A true showman.

Archived