Same old 'The Rangers'...........

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is Spiers' agenda out of interest, and why do he and the others merit having the word 'journalist' placed in quotes when used to describe them?

He's made a career out of sectarianism. In his defence though, it was just cynical exploitation of the scottish public that led to this. As P&B proves undeniably, OF fans like to slag off each other and diddy fans are more obsessed by the OF than they are by their own clubs. I don't think Speirs hates Rangers specifically, he just likes using us.

Phil mac bollocksy name and his friends are also trying to cash in on the anti rangers feeling, the difference with them is they are actively trying to encourage it, deliberately trying to make things worse and also getting off on it. At least phiul mac has enough integrity to stay away from real journalism though.

death threats on twitter or whatever are always just sheer stupidity, everyone knows what the outcome is regarding this issue and those who continue to post this stuff clealry lack brain cells .

as for haggerty she is a bit of a tit who wrote some bonkers book about uvf drug smugglers or something, helped to write the down fall with mcgobbledygook which they then have the cheek to advertise in that article as the book has took a battering since the tax case verdict as being full of shite, although i cant form an opinion as I have never read the thing and dont intend to. and all in all she comes across as a wee bit bitter.

I'm sure the good rangers men of pie n bovril will be along shortly to condone the actions of their fellow fans.

And Dave mocks others on here for not being as clever as he is lol

I'm sure the good rangers men of pie n bovril will be along shortly to condone the actions of their fellow fans.

Current number of rangers posters replying : Five.

Current number of rangers posters condemning their fellow fans' behaviour : Zero.

Looks like Dave called it fairly correctly. Not entirely unarguable, but I'd have thought clairvoyance is an art, not a science.

Current number of rangers posters condemning their fellow fans' behaviour : Zero.

Looks like Dave called it fairly correctly. Not entirely unarguable, but I'd have thought clairvoyance is an art, not a science.

You shouldn't be surprised WRK.

They are in denial about their cheating & demise of Rangers. Also in denial about their deep rooted bigotry.

Most of the abuse referred to Haggerty's looks, her Catholic background and also her Irish background.

Is she a Catholc? Has she an Irish background? I couldnt tell you....if she is then they were also factually accurate. These guys are on a roll here. Nice to see these Rangers supporters have done the background work....would be terrible if they werent factually accurate.

You shouldn't be surprised WRK.

They are in denial about their cheating & demise of Rangers. Also in denial about their deep rooted bigotry.

You shouldn't get a single rangers fan condemning this behaviour just because they are rangers fans.

Obviously there are people that want this more than anything else because their own bigotry means they love grouping all rangers fans together into some big, borg like consiousness.

I'll condone internet abuse that goes beyond the mild 'acceptable' stuff but because it's bad, not because of the football team I support.

Face it, you just want all rangers fans to take the blame for the actions of a few assholes because then you get to treat all rangers fans as if they did this themselves. In fact I'll go as far as saying you are actually glad this woman got abused.

I haven't seen anyone asking people to come on and post condemnation purely because they are Scottish. Why not? If I have to take responsibility for someone elses actions due to a tentative link to them, why don't you?

Once again the diddies who are obsessed by rangers hold rangers up to a higher standard than everyone else.

Siddenly the obsession makes more sense, you really do think we're better than you.

Is she a Catholc? Has she an Irish background? I couldnt tell you....if she is then they were also factually accurate. These guys are on a roll here. Nice to see these Rangers supporters have done the background work....would be terrible if they werent factually accurate.

Shame to see you reduced to this sort of stuff tbh, carry on.

I think ms Haggerty is a bit of crackpot tbh, but they doesn't mean she deserves to cop a lot of this nonsense. What is it about ragers fans that makes them so susceptible to meltdown at the tiniest bit of perceived criticism?

Another worrying part of the DNA.

Ronnie MacKay @RonnieMacKay · 2h

I'd like to point out I am not knocking some of the stories been uncovered... but that no journalist should act in such a biased manner.

I don't have a problem with others uncovering stories....it's the behaviour, the orchestrated propaganda, the antagonism to generate a story

And the fact one holds a high position in the NUJ....he should be struck off for his antagonism and behaviour.

You can criticise SMSM all you like but at least the majority don't deliberately antagonise to get a reaction with unprofessional behaviour.

It is all orchestrated between the three - deliberately antagonise for their own agenda - primarily to sell a book. Not professional at all.

Retweeted by Ronnie MacKay

Gordon @Gri64 · 3h

I see @GreensladeR has referred to a book and omitted to declare his involvement in it in his @guardian column. How very unprofessional.

Ronnie MacKay @RonnieMacKay · 3h

As much as I detest abuse to fellow journalists, has to be said Roy, Phil and Angela are clearly in cahoots. Propaganda/agendas at its best.

Tell you what, when Haggerty apologises for describing all Rangers fans as akin to the KKK then just maybe some will condemn what was stated.

Shame to see you reduced to this sort of stuff tbh, carry on.

I think ms Haggerty is a bit of crackpot tbh, but they doesn't mean she deserves to cop a lot of this nonsense. What is it about ragers fans that makes them so susceptible to meltdown at the tiniest bit of perceived criticism?

Another worrying part of the DNA.

Reduced to what? I am not exactly being serious and i am not going to go trawling through google to find the quotes where this person has slagged off the Rangers support but they are there. You honestly think i am going to have one ounce of sympathy for her after a few idiots wasted minutes of their day posting insults to her on the internet? Sorry but i have no sympathy for her...none whatsoever.

Most of the abuse referred to Haggerty's looks, her Catholic background and also her Irish background.

I know i said i wouldn't and believe me i wish i hadn't but after reading one article by that fucking crackpot it is her going on about her Irish Catholic background. She comes across as a raging bigot and deserves absolutely no sympathy.

You really should leave these people to get on with it.

FAO of WRK...Google her name and Rangers KKK and it will take you directly to a page where she refers to 'The Rangers Klan'. It is part of a blog entitled...'Let the people sing' :rolleyes:

Archived