Same old 'The Rangers'...........

Journalist suffers sexist and racist abuse after BBC interview about Rangers

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/jul/15/journalist-safety-rangers

lovely folk they have following the new club nowadays. some things will never change. still, if we cover our ears we can't hear it......

Woudl be expecting these folks to be paid a visit from plod.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catholic media conspiracy.

What about all the bad things Celtic fans do?

Were they throwing roll mop herring onto the pitch last night? could be nasty if you get some juice in you eye.

What about all the bad things Celtic fans do?

Is Greenslade trawling through FF looking for things to be mock offended about? Anyone might think that AH, Phil and himself had an agenda......

Sweep, sweep. :rolleyes:

Is Greenslade trawling through FF looking for things to be mock offended about? Anyone might think that AH, Phil and himself had an agenda......

Could you name an approved list of journalists so we know who it's ok to quote and who not. Maybe I'll start for you:

Alex Thomson - Award winning journalist and lead reporter for Channel 4 News

Graeme Speirs - One of your own, right up until he started criticising the club when he became an nme of ra-gers and a hater

Or are these 2 part of the great conspiracy too?

Could you name an approved list of journalists so we know who it's ok to quote and who not. Maybe I'll start for you:

Alex Thomson - Award winning journalist and lead reporter for Channel 4 News

Graeme Speirs - One of your own, right up until he started criticising the club when he became an nme of ra-gers and a hater

Or are these 2 part of the great conspiracy too?

Feel free to quote whomsoever you like,I never suggested otherwise and only alluded to the clear and concerted agenda from these three "Journalists"

Feel free to quote whomsoever you like,I never suggested otherwise and only alluded to the clear and concerted agenda from these three "Journalists"

Thank you for your permission. Does this "agenda" make the story untrue or just ignorable? Catholic reports a Catholic abused, therefore non-story or in your eyes, unimportant.

Horrible stuff.

Why are they so angry all the time? :1eye

I'd be raging too if I started chanting I was "The People" as some sort of psuedo-ayran bigoted supremist.

Then had to look in a mirror & see what a vile human being I was, All the while knowing that everyone else wasn't intimdated by this, but actually laughing at their demise & subsequent denial.

What is Spiers' agenda out of interest, and why do he and the others merit having the word 'journalist' placed in quotes when used to describe them?

If you write something considered to be even slightly negative about Rangers or their supporters then you clearly have an agenda against them.

What is Spiers' agenda out of interest, and why do he and the others merit having the word 'journalist' placed in quotes when used to describe them?

We've seen this sort of victim blaming from magoo before tbf. As long as he doesn't have to criticise his fellow fans, that's the most important thing.

Archived