Europa League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way are Fiorentina coming back from 3 goals in the second leg. So many missed chances this match in the first half, but Sevilla dominant in the second. Wouldn't surprise me if Sevilla got a 4th, or even a 5th.

Sevilla were always going to be too good for Fiorentina unfortunately. As I said before the draw was made, the best draw for the Italian sides were if Napoli got Sevilla and Fiorentina got Dnipro. Despite conceding the away goal I fancy Napoli to progress.

Three goals needed to draw with Sevilla and Fiorentina playing without Mario Gomez, so no proper striker (Ilicic is more of a midfielder). Interesting tactic.

And that's 1-0 Sevilla. Silly free-kick to concede from Pizzaro and Bacca scores from the ball in. No chance for Fiorentina now.

How about engaging in discussion if you feel differently?

I get opinions differ but Dnipro have been shameless cheating chunts so far

You offered no insight whatsoever, just bizzare claims that clearly haven't happened.

Amazing to think we knocked them out a few years ago thanks to a goal by Darren Mackie assisted by Ricky Foster with Jamie Langfield pulling off save after save :lol:

And we lost 5-1 to them :(.

Archived