NFL Preseason

lichtie23

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent game that was. Browns QBs were actually better than the stat sheets would tell you, most of their incompletions were drops by receivers, think Andrew Hawkins was the only one who didnt drop one. Even Connor Shaw looked pretty good with the 3rd stringers. That Redskins offence is scary good as well, put a very good Cleveland defence on the back foot for a lot of the time.

Decent game that was. Browns QBs were actually better than the stat sheets would tell you, most of their incompletions were drops by receivers, think Andrew Hawkins was the only one who didnt drop one. Even Connor Shaw looked pretty good with the 3rd stringers. That Redskins offence is scary good as well, put a very good Cleveland defence on the back foot for a lot of the time.

I lasted till half time then crashed. Too many penalties

Iv not caught any of the preseason but have heard a lot of people complaining about the penalties, what's the deal? has their been rule changes it officials told to be stricter?

Yeah it's mostly offensive pass interference rule changes but every penalty seems to be getting flagged more. They've come out this week and said they won't be scaling it back either which is just ridiculous, surely the league realise they'll lose viewers over this pish?

Yeah it's mostly offensive pass interference rule changes but every penalty seems to be getting flagged more. They've come out this week and said they won't be scaling it back either which is just ridiculous, surely the league realise they'll lose viewers over this pish?

Games are going to last even longer now as well

@SkySportsNFL: NEW Midnight this Saturday watch RedZone on @SkySports 2. Wk1 TV choices Pats@Dolpins & 49ers@Cowboys. Wk2 Falcons@Bengals Chiefs@Broncos

So in other words there is redzone of the pre season games at midnight on Saturday. Think they should have shown Browns @ Steelers in week 1

Its right to give him time to get into the game. He doesn't exactly have a lot of targets at the Browns so why throw him in where his head will only go down. He'll be starting by week 6 or 7 I'd think.

For me though the Rookie QB of Pre-season so far is Bortles, who surely must be the starter ahead of Henne. He also doesn't have a lot of targets but has looked really good in the pocket and the Jags offensive line looks strong. Could be a good year for them.

Interesting that they are showing red-zone for pre-season. I've actually been enjoying watching the condensed highlights on Gamepass. You get to see it all but it only takes 30 mins.

My wedding Anniversary always falls on week 1, so will be avoiding the net for a few days. Already planning a night with the boys for week 2 though. Can't frickin' wait!

I love the condensed games as well but I always watch the Broadcast version of the Jets games. You get a better idea of how the game is flowing and have time to watch the replay and find out more.

Its right to give him time to get into the game. He doesn't exactly have a lot of targets at the Browns so why throw him in where his head will only go down. He'll be starting by week 6 or 7 I'd think.

For me though the Rookie QB of Pre-season so far is Bortles, who surely must be the starter ahead of Henne. He also doesn't have a lot of targets but has looked really good in the pocket and the Jags offensive line looks strong. Could be a good year for them.

Interesting that they are showing red-zone for pre-season. I've actually been enjoying watching the condensed highlights on Gamepass. You get to see it all but it only takes 30 mins.

My wedding Anniversary always falls on week 1, so will be avoiding the net for a few days. Already planning a night with the boys for week 2 though. Can't frickin' wait!

I'm well and truly a Bortles believer, thought he's looked outstanding so far. I'd disagree on the Jags receivers though, I think theyre very under rated because theyve had Henne throwing to them thus far. Shorts is a very good player and showed it last season, Lee has looked a good possession guy so far and should be more of a deep threat with a bigger arm, Allen Robinson could be their number 1 guy if he gets fully fit. Marcedes Lewis isnt a bad TE and is a reliable red zone target and there are a couple of guys in the 2nd string who look pretty good too.

Also a condensed game pass believer, absolute ideal way to watch the later games in the morning.

#BelieveInBlake #BelieveInGamePass

Archived