Police Scotland for No.....

Mr Bairn

What amazes me is the amount of publicity this flag flying, badge wearing retard has got for being being deliberately belligerent and breaking the clear rules? Are Nats really this petty?

I've read blogs online written by "cyberNats" complaining about the "distribution" of double sided flags - UJ one side, Saltire the other... seriously, is this what we are in for in the event of a yes vote?

I always knew that there was an element of Scottish people that were small minded and bigoted to the core, I just didn't realise how many until recently.

That statement is bigoted, bigot.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What amazes me is the amount of publicity this flag flying, badge wearing retard has got for being being deliberately belligerent and breaking the clear rules? Are Nats really this petty?

I've read blogs online written by "cyberNats" complaining about the "distribution" of double sided flags - UJ one side, Saltire the other... seriously, is this what we are in for in the event of a yes vote?

I always knew that there was an element of Scottish people that were small minded and bigoted to the core, I just didn't realise how many until recently.

I always knew there was an element of utter twats on P&B. I just didn't realise how many until recently.

Parp's using one just now.... to wipe his arse.

Be quite a silly thing to do bearing in mind he wouldn't be able to flush it. Quite unwieldy as well.

I'm looking forward to his update on how the Republic of Ireland Commonwealth Games team is getting on. They seem to be struggling to get off the mark.

Be quite a silly thing to do bearing in mind he wouldn't be able to flush it. Quite unwieldy as well.

I'm looking forward to his update on how the Republic of Ireland Commonwealth Games team is getting on. They seem to be struggling to get off the mark.

He's keeping it to throw at the next BT person he meets.

The ROI are doing very poorly. They don't have any oil though.

So unlike every single other competitor in the cycling Team England used old, used helmets, is that what you're saying? Because health and safety issues would dictate that that is not the case.

Geraint Thomas of Wales is wearing his Team Sky helmet in the road race.

You're a complete idiot.

No idea who that is.

One of the clown collective. He often accuses his detractors of having mental issues.

Re the flags/ red arrows/ one show nonsense.

People are not daft. They know who has attempted to politicise the games.

The games have been fantastic. Well done the Scottish govt and people of Scotland who paid for them.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oscar Pistorius would be proud of that iron knee.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay we won't politicise it then. Unless you have a war chest to provide, then we'll politicise it.

Honestly wtf are you aboot. You need to settle munchkin.

The CWG were tremendous.

Well done the scottish gov who provided 80% of the funding (ie all of us)

and Glasgow city council who provided the bulk of the other 20%.

Political ma erse.

Back in yer box imp.

Does it have a flag on it, fuckwit?

Doesn't matter. You were, incorrectly, claiming that everyone other than Team England were wearing brand new helmets. This was complete b*llocks.

Good to see you wheeling out your usual tactic of abusing people when you've embarrassed yourself. Being incredibly argumentative while also having the IQ of a macadamia nut isn't a great combination.

Doesn't matter. You were, incorrectly, claiming that everyone other than Team England were wearing brand new helmets. This was complete b*llocks.

Good to see you wheeling out your usual tactic of abusing people when you've embarrassed yourself. Being incredibly argumentative while also having the IQ of a macadamia nut isn't a great combination.

f**k off chummy, you've no proof that Team England weren't wearing new helmets made expressly for the games.

Archived