Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for encouraging him brother.

Your belittling of me is quite laughable. I know you like to think you're really smart, but you're not.

I'm finished on this thread though and best of luck to Dundee and killie over the season

BarraJag, on 05 Aug 2014 - 08:33, said:

Your belittling of me is quite laughable. I know you like to think you're really smart, but you're not.

I'm finished on this thread though and best of luck to Dundee and killie over the season

You've posted more on this thread - A Dundee vs Kilmarnock thread - than anyone else except from myself and QLP. 32 times you've felt the necessity to post in a thread that is completely unrelated to your team.

Thank you, good luck to ICT also.

Dundee have a player that has been consistently shite in Scotland. McPake, and. I'd say he's worse. You also have average players in Roberts, Ferry and Thomson that (bar Thomsons early days) have done nothing in Scotland. You have an average striker with a poor record in Germany's 4th tier that NDD is meeting for strapon fun 5 times a week. You have a keeper that can't catch, and you expect to finish in the top 6?

Just calm down Dundee fans, calm the f**k down.

Yup we are bricking it at the thought of meeting the mighty Caley :1eye

Think this is going to be a great day with a very large, loud dee support. Hopefully this will help cheer the team onto what would be a good win for us. Although I can't help but think we will stutter here and draw.

My prediction: 1-1 with tank scoring a late equaliser. Oh and a massive hullo hullo at 2.58.

Ddyb!

Around 170 spare seats left in the Derry for Saturday. Should sell out in the next day or 2 I would imagine. Would be surprised if there was PATG come Saturday for the Derry. So glad I have got my season ticket in the heart of the corner at the Shankly. :thumsup2

How many have the Killie been allocated? 1200?

Thought you would have brought more than that, not sure why we are giving the Shankly to Dundee fans.

Aye 1200.

We're going to be shoehorned into that corner and away end will be pretty empty.

I feel for the Killie fans. If you've never experienced the Main Stand before you're in for hell. It's cramped, view is obstructed from the pillars and you're stuck in the far corner of the stadium away from the action.

On the plus sides, you're directly above the players tunnel and there's a wee tree growing in the stand as well but that's about it.

As for complaints about the stand, it's a listed building and there's no plans to improve it at this stage.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just open the whole main stand for Dundee if we're expecting a slightly larger support? We will never fill the shankly as well as the other stands.

Agree, daft decision to open the Shankly for home fans. It'll be sparse and will make for a worse atmosphere than we'd get with Killie fans there.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just open the whole main stand for Dundee if we're expecting a slightly larger support? We will never fill the shankly as well as the other stands.

I reckon they've erred on the side of caution and over-estimated the crowd we'll get for Saturday rather than get caught out like the last day of last season.

I think they're being a bit over-optimistic if that is the case.

Archived