Thick Posters

BarraJag

Chomp my root has just ripped Barrajag a new arsehole. Nice one Chomp.

Yeah, best of all, he was trying to be smart (I hope for his sake) and doing the smiley emoticon trying to draw me back into this 'debate', there were a couple of times he had to post a second reply. :unsure: The fact that he's been bitch slapped into oblivion makes it all the more amusing, to be honest Deejango I wouldn't have bothered but when he started getting wide with this thread, it was just toooooo easy.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, best of all, he was trying to be smart (I hope for his sake) and doing the smiley emoticon trying to draw me back into this 'debate', there were a couple of times he had to post a second reply. :unsure: The fact that he's been bitch slapped into oblivion makes it all the more amusing, to be honest Deejango I wouldn't have bothered but when he started getting wide with this thread, it was just toooooo easy.

You didn't rip me at all, I was baiting you repeatedly into new replies after I realised you how stupid you were

I know the difference between fact and opinion Forrest. Oh and how to dish out a big ol' humiliation on the internet. 8)

Funny as f**k that you think you have just owned me and that everyone is now behind you :lol:

:lol:

Dundee fans don't take much

Don't take much to......

Is this a quiz game ? do we have to guess ? I like quizzes :thumsup2 Hold that thought though, I'm away out to walk the dogs. I promise not to think too hard about the answer :lol:

Don't take much to......

Is this a quiz game ? do we have to guess ? I like quizzes :thumsup2 Hold that thought though, I'm away out to walk the dogs. I promise not to think too hard about the answer :lol:

Good to see you getting a boner over thinking you have ripped me again, Dundee fans don't take much to rile

I'll simplify that for Dee Man though, just so he understands, Dundee fans don't take much to get wound up or get angry

G_Man1985, on 31 Jul 2014 - 21:08, said:

Tried to mention my name a few times with complete failure, Good efforts Ludo. Happy posting

My mentioning of your name went off without a hitch tbh.

Good to see you getting a boner over thinking you have ripped me again, Dundee fans don't take much to rile

I'll simplify that for Dee Man though, just so he understands, Dundee fans don't take much to get wound up or get angry

contemplative.jpg

Hmmm, OK, I'll play along a wee bit longer, riled ? it was rattled a while back, make your mind up. Or you could go for something original.....just an idea. Maybe i could be miffed, we discussed this on the Dundee thread a few weeks ago, piqued also works, failing that, try seething, throw a couple of ^'s in front of it and you're sorted :lol:

You're doing sterling work here Slugger, you keep knocking them out there :thumsup2

Archived