Thick Posters

BarraJag

contemplative.jpg

Hmmm, OK, I'll play along a wee bit longer, riled ? it was rattled a while back, make your mind up. Or you could go for something original.....just an idea. Maybe i could be miffed, we discussed this on the Dundee thread a few weeks ago, piqued also works, failing that, try seething, throw a couple of ^'s in front of it and you're sorted :lol:

You're doing sterling work here Slugger, you keep knocking them out there :thumsup2

Hmmmmmmmmmm, alright you've confirmed it to me now, I will no longer reply to you Chompy :-)

Good day

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to be displacing some of your anger her BJ. I get that you're probably bearing a grudge but don't take it out on others eh !

It's fine chompy, you are fine, 8mile is a disgusting retard that stalks me about the forum

Sorry for inconvenience

It's fine chompy, you are fine, 8mile is a disgusting retard that stalks me about the forum

Sorry for inconvenience

I wouldn't say using the word retard is very appropriate to be honest.

No but referring to anyone as retard is derogatory and deeply offensive.

Fairly accurate when referring to 8mile though

Fairly accurate when referring to 8mile though

Not accurate for anyone on this forum. Unless you're going to clinically define them as such with the appropriate authority, you shouldn't use the word at all.

Not accurate for anyone on this forum. Unless you're going to clinically define them as such with the appropriate authority, you shouldn't use the word at all.

Okay, I'll show some of 8miles posts to a doctor in the morning and ask if he thinks he's retarded

8mile offers nothing to the forum at all, is stupid and fairly prone to breakdowns, don't know why you're defending him, not even Dee man is

Not defending him, I'm just saying you shouldn't use the word "retard" when referring to anyone on this.

Why?

Because it's offensive. There could be posters on here who have relatives or close friends who suffer from intellectual disabilities who may take offense to the word being used in such a trivial and demeaning manner. This is my last say on the subject.

Because it's offensive. There could be posters on here who have relatives or close friends who suffer from intellectual disabilities who may take offense to the word being used in such a trivial and demeaning manner. This is my last say on the subject.

You are really just a parody, not even 8mile himself is that low :lol:

Archived