Hibs v Livingston

I'd fancy us to beat you at Almondvale, and I also reckon the gap between Hearts/Rangers and Hibs will be bigger than the gap between Hibs and Livi at the end of the season.

50 quid charity bet? If I win you have to donate the money to the British Deer Society.

The charity of your choice?

Never said they would, everyone knows those'll be the top 2, but I reckon Hibs will be closer to Livi than whichever side finishes 2nd.

Do you want in on the bet (£50 min)?

Hibs - 49 points.

Rangers - 45 points.

Livingston - 12 (TWELVE) points.

LOL @ Livingston

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the guff getting spraffed about Hibs at the start of the season man :lol:

You reckon the experts here were correct or will we avoid relegation this season?

Football fans in general are such reactionary fucking idiots. Every result that's just happened is the most important result ever and is definitely a certain indicator of what'll happen.

Lexi Collector reeling in serious replies a whopping 8 months after casting the bait out.

Unreal. :lol:

Making bold statements and getting caught out for getting it horrifically wrong does not count as "casting the bait out". Absolute riddy if you believe that.

If that's Lexi though I'm willing to forget this happened as he's #someboi.

As of Saturday you are mathematically safe from relegation.

Cheers man, joyous news.

brb, off to check Porty Town Hall's schedule.

Funny how you knew about this thread seeing as you just joined. Nice bump.

Which banned poster are you?

You have it all wrong Mv111, I'm a long time lurker but when I read this thread the first time it riled me so badly that I decided to wait for the perfect moment to sign up and boast.

Being called a chav has certainly upset you, apologies for that, was never my intention.

Is this where I call you Thundercunt?

Broke my knuckles punching a brick wall I was that angry FYI (for your information).

No, m9, you may not call me Thundercunt.

I'm not bitter, I like the decent hibs posters, witty and intelligent posts are always welcome. You on the other hand are about as funny and interesting as Lenny Henry. God, even chav can be funny at times.

Lenny Henry, I'll take that as a compliment. Now wipe away those tears and try enjoy yourself.

Archived