Hibs v Livingston

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was hoping to get a draw out of this...... Very much wishful thinking at this rate.

I'd be over the moon for a draw now, looks like we're going to get humped sideways unless we get a grip on the game and calm it down for a spell to regroup. Don't think I've ever seen a keeper kick it into the net from his own box at a Livi game.

Great first half from us. Livi had a good early opener but really fell away. Second half was weird. The atmosphere just seemed to change from KO. No singing or cheering them on. Livi seemed to gain strength from that and were far better in the second half. Livi look good at set pieces. They will trouble other teams and looked as good as most the lower spl

Well played Hibernians,managing to hold on against a village team.

Hibernian FC does not have an S on the end, therefore an unneeded error on your part. Secondly, Livingston is a large town in West Lothian not a village. I hope this helps and that you have a pleasant evening.

Mark Oxley goal tally?

Lesson learned, never post extremely obvious BANTS from your phone without reading back to see everyone else using it.

Anyway, hard lines to the great masses of P&B having to delete their pre-written "omg 2-2 So Hibs!!!!" posts. 8) Pretty first gear stuff really. If we can add a bit of sharpness in the final 3rd we'll stroll plenty of games this year.

Dominated the first half. Knocked it about well and could've scored a couple more. Fell away quite a bit second half and allowed Livi back into it, still had the chances to add to our two goals but didn't take them. As said above Livi look dangerous at most set pieces. Oxley wouldn't come for a single cross all game, it's cool though, he made up for it with a #zing from his own penalty area 8)

I liked the way the BBC reported the goal

Goal! Hibernian 2, Livingston 0. Mark Oxley (Hibernian) right footed shot from more than 35 yards to the bottom right corner.

Archived