Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rangers team were all over the place due to the fact our right back being out of position. Watch the goal and you'll see they were trying to get over to our right hand side to cover for McGregor.

Is that not why most teams will never make a substitution just before a corner? Presumably all Rangers had to do was to ensure one of their players strayed into the centre circle or the Hearts half, and the ref would have had to wait???

clueless

Firstly it is nice to see you agreeing with my original point.

The Rangers team were all over the place due to the fact our right back being out of position. Watch the goal and you'll see they were trying to get over to our right hand side to cover for McGregor.

The Hibs red card was a Red card all day long. Did Hibs appeal it? That says it all.

It was actually you who went too far with the two penalties claim. I never at any time claimed there should have been two penalties for Rangers,...You did.

Just out of interest when was the last time the BBC didn't show highlights of a Rangers league game or Sky Sports didn't show highlights of a Rangers league game? Obviously everybody who wanted to see it would be able to see it.

You're going to be clutching at those straws until your last day on earth :lol:

BTW Benny, the deliberate editing and tampering of another's posts to try and avoid making oneself look like a complete and utter c**t is on a par with barnyard animal abuse IMHO.

It was a joke/holding my hands up and saying i've gotten it wrong/laughing it off/making light of it.

I apologise for upsetting you so much, i always had you down as someone who enjoyed a laugh and never expected you to complain.

sorry florie.

It was a joke/holding my hands up and saying i've gotten it wrong/laughing it off/making light of it.

I apologise for upsetting you so much, i always had you down as someone who enjoyed a laugh and never expected you to complain.

sorry florie.

Shame you didn't start this thread Bennett. You could have locked the thread and just moved on .... :lol:

Is that not why most teams will never make a substitution just before a corner? Presumably all Rangers had to do was to ensure one of their players strayed into the centre circle or the Hearts half, and the ref would have had to wait??

That's is very true. Rangers should not have allowed the game to be restarted.

sorry florie.

Apology accepted.

We move on. 8)

The Hibs red card was a Red card all day long. Did Hibs appeal it? That says it all.

It was actually you who went too far with the two penalties claim. I never at any time claimed there should have been two penalties for Rangers,...You did.

Just out of interest when was the last time the BBC didn't show highlights of a Rangers league game or Sky Sports didn't show highlights of a Rangers league game? Obviously everybody who wanted to see it would be able to see it.

They were not all over the place at the re-start. It's simply not true.

The BBC on-line highlight didn't show the helpful angle and neither did the Sportscene ones during the screening of the match itself. It was only in the later discussion that the useful clip was broadcast. I'm assuming that's what your bizarre final paragraph is about.

They were not all over the place at the re-start. It's simply not true.

The BBC on-line highlight didn't show the

helpful angle and neither did the Sportscene ones during the screening of the match itself. It was only in the later discussion that the useful clip was broadcast. I'm assuming that's what your bizarre final paragraph is about.

The final paragraph is about your bizarre claim.i thougt you wouldnt see the winning goal.

The final paragraph is about your bizarre claim.i thougt you wouldnt see the winning goal.

But you said "The camera doesn't get the restart", thus showing that you thought you were describing events the rest of us hadn't got to see.

You therefore made up a version of those events which suggested Rangers had suffered a serious injustice.

It's terribly simple.

I'm just amazed that No8 keeps bleating about their starting position as if it has anything to do with anyone else other than Newco Rangers and their manager's ineptitude.

Quite bizarre ...

Quite.

This is Ally McCoist (MBE) has kept his job for so long.

Mate, you do realise that you play with goalposts at Ibrox, not jaickets?! It's a big boy's game FFS! 'We wurny ready', Jesus wept.

The rule is that if each team's players are in their own half and not encroaching the centre circle the game kicks off. Nobody needs to wait for Rangers or anybody else to 'get in position'. I've just looked at the BBC highlights and there are 3 defenders surrounding the Hearts player as he moves forward with the ball so the reason that you lost the goal is down to Rangers shitty defending, not the referee or anybody else.

If a fan of another club was claiming such an injustice you and others like you would be on here pishing yourself laughing and gloating like f**k!

If it's any consolation I think there's a wee chance that Rangers may just benefit from a few dodgy decisions as the season unfolds, not that you would rush on here to admit it right enough.

Or the next time Rangers get their arse handed to them and he switches to explaining that Falkirk's goal was the result of a throw in taken from the wrong point of the touchline.

Can you imagie what he would've been like yon time Joe Miller scored against them at Hampden from what clearly should've been their throw in? lol

Mate, you do realise that you play with goalposts at Ibrox, not jaickets?! It's a big boy's game FFS! 'We wurny ready', Jesus wept.

The rule is that if each team's players are in their own half and not encroaching the centre circle the game kicks off. Nobody needs to wait for Rangers or anybody else to 'get in position'. I've just looked at the BBC highlights and there are 3 defenders surrounding the Hearts player as he moves forward with the ball so the reason that you lost the goal is down to Rangers shitty defending, not the referee or anybody else.

If a fan of another club was claiming such an injustice you and others like you would be on here pishing yourself laughing and gloating like f**k!

If it's any consolation I think there's a wee chance that Rangers may just benefit from a few dodgy decisions as the season unfolds, not that you would rush on here to admit it right enough.

Spot on. Almost pished the bed with laughter when I heard fat Sally moaning about this and Charles Green's comments. I dream of a day where an old firm manager comes out and says "ken what, we were shite, didny play well enough to get anything from the game, fair play to Hearts, they were better on the day." Lennon was another, obviously sat on the bench writing down potential excuses. Fuds.

Took me all of two secs to find this and this while playing chess and poker ... you walloper !!

Edit: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: http://gulfnews.com/sport/football/neil-lennon-takes-players-to-task-as-celtic-lose-hold-on-scottish-cup-1.1288593

You wear an "eye patch" over both eyes ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So that'll be the same game you've posted then? Thanks, I had no idea I supported Aberdeen either. When beaten, Lennon came up with excuses more often than praising the other team. Usually a referees decision would come into play or something along those lines.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/apr/26/neil-lennon-charged-sfa-hearts

While on Aberdeen:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11787/9185240/scottish-premiership-neil-lennon-blames-referee-after-celtic-lose-at-aberdeen

You walloper! :)

Archived