SPFL Development League 2014/15

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Grass Is Greener, on 18 Nov 2014 - 16:33, said:

We didn't play any overage players but Stanton and Harris have first team experience.

I wasn't intending my post as a discredit to Hibs, merely saying we didn't field as strong a team as we usually do in this league. Only Schenk (Our third choice keeper) and Dyer were overage and Wighton is the other that has played in the first team along with Dyer (Schenk hasn't and probably won't).

We got pumped by Dunfermline last week as well so clearly something isn't right at the moment as we'd been doing fairly well.

I wasn't intending my post as a discredit to Hibs, merely saying we didn't field as strong a team as we usually do in this league. Only Schenk (Our third choice keeper) and Dyer were overage and Wighton is the other that has played in the first team along with Dyer (Schenk hasn't and probably won't).

We got pumped by Dunfermline last week as well so clearly something isn't right at the moment as we'd been doing fairly well.

It was just a passing comment, when I seen the score line I assumed we had a few overagers playing. Hopefully the Dundee Young team bounce back.

You forgot about Kevin McBride, but then, most people do.

I think the late Dons goal keeps them top on goals scored.

According to my maths we are now top on goal difference by one goal. A very one sided game to be honest, which surprised me. I think aberdeen had two shots on goal the entire game scoring from one while we dominated throughout.

Archived