Latest scores

macintosh

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith juniors 5 Largs thistle 5 .

Defences not on top I'm afraid.

Andy Reid scored four for ourselves and James marks scored 4 for Largs and neither ended up in the winning team :huh:

Bizzare game .

I was watching the game on Twitter and saw Beith go up 3-1 then Largs brought it back to 3-3 before going 5-3 up.

But my question is this - I got the impression that Beith went 3-1 going UP the hill and same with Largs going 5-3 up but going UP the hill. Was this right?

I was watching the game on Twitter and saw Beith go up 3-1 then Largs brought it back to 3-3 before going 5-3 up.

But my question is this - I got the impression that Beith went 3-1 going UP the hill and same with Largs going 5-3 up but going UP the hill. Was this right?

Beith were winning 3-1 shooting uphill only for Largs to score a goal to make it 3-2 on the stroke of half time.

Straight after the break Largs rattled in three quick goals shooting uphill to make it 5-3 .

Bizzare stuff.

Larkhall 3 LANARK 2

Lanark 2 up early on only to concede 3 sloppy goals before half time.

Thought Lanark were the better side, marginally, in the 2nd half but could not convert the chances they created. Larkhall too could have put the game out of sight as they had chances when Lanark were pushing up.

Lanark claimed a goal in 2nd half that I have been told was over the line having been headed onto the bar by a defender but I could not say and I was reasonably near that end.

Credit to Larkhall for the comeback. Thought we deserved to come away even but if you defend like we did at the goals and you don't take your chances then you tend to get your just desserts.

On a culinary note, I had a Larkhall pie, against my better judgement. Should have gone with buy instincts. I can't recall a worse pie - tasteless. I'll bring one in for the League game.

Archived