Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

Do you want me to shout at you from Dundee? I won't be going to this. A Wednesday night to the Highlands, no fucking thanks. This fixture shouldn't of been allowed. I'll be following the game from here, and gloating like f**k when we send you tear filled back to your farms.

Ok.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it Was Hearts/Hibs/Rangers i'd have seen if I could go midweek. For a daintee wee pub team that's transport links are shite it will be missed.

That's alright NDD, I'd miss going to Dundee if it was midweek. I'd go to the Old Firm/Edinburgh Teams/County/Arabs though

CityDave pleading for match talk and comes out with this. Typical backwards Highlander.

This is too easy. :lol:

Do you want me to shout at you from Dundee? I won't be going to this. A Wednesday night to the Highlands, no fucking thanks. This fixture shouldn't of been allowed. I'll be following the game from here, and gloating like f**k when we send you tear filled back to your farms.

There's a surprise. You've probably never been outside Dundee.

Which is a pity because I was going to donate bars of soap which would have been distributed among the Dundee fans at half time.

I'll be going to the St Mirren next Saturday.

We'll still outnumber you lot without my good self.

This is getting about as close as it gets to football talk for you, isn't it?. :lol: Well, I suppose you have to be selective on how you spend your giro money.

So if you think Dundee fans will out number Inverness fans you must know how many supporters buses are coming up.

The spelling correction is quite accurate. However, the new word, a baffoon, seems appropriate for the said Yogi who baffs more than he buffs.

Is a baffoon is just a buffoon wearing slippers?

We'll have more buses than you've seen fannies you cockwomble.

Considering the amount of fannies who will step out of those buses the situation will be remedied shortly.

We'll have more buses than you've seen fannies you cockwomble.

So you don't know then?.

You make a claim then can't back it up. Oh dear...this is not going well for you.

On another note, I'd like a 1952 remake for our away kit.

That's a cracker. A remake of the Our Boys kit from 1877 with the red and black stripes would be something different, as would the maroon and chequered East End kit from 1886.

That's alright NDD, I'd miss going to Dundee if it was midweek. I'd go to the Old Firm/Edinburgh Teams/County/Arabs though

How would you manage to go to the arabs if you would avoid Dundee?

Poor BJ :(

Archived