Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BarraJag, on 13 Aug 2014 - 11:31, said:

Without trying to start another argument, I think ICT have better players in every position, some not by much, but some by a long way.

HTH.

Deestruction, on 13 Aug 2014 - 10:42, said:

Killie review now up lads, ICT preview, including 2 key stats will be up in an hour.

http://dundeetactics.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/dundee-1-1-killie-review/

Worth putting that on the Killie thread too. Very balanced piece and the more traffic it gets, the better! Keep it up!

Killie review now up lads, ICT preview, including 2 key stats will be up in an hour.

http://dundeetactics.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/dundee-1-1-killie-review/

Yes, really good write up again. The animated gifs work well in place of video clips. Your views on Letheren are interesting. We'll see what happens. I've possibly been blinded by his shot stopping ability and 'that' save against Dumbarton. Agree that Harkins ran most of the show on Saturday but also thought McGowan was pretty central too. If he could improve his shooting then...

No tears from me, c**t. Just need to kick the feet back later and watch the Dundee goals come in. Bring on the Highland massacre.

The only way you lot would massacre us is by overpowering us with your stench, but that seems unlikely now since there won't be enough of you to fill half that South Stand. And you yourself aren't going because you know deep down the possibility of your humiliation.

I don't think there are highlights on tonight, unless there is a change in the tv schedule.

Twice in the 21st century is

We'll put the down to some plonkers running the club who are gone now and their ghosts have been firmly exorcised.

The debts are gone and we have a solid establishment in place now, the same can be said for Hearts who are demolishing their debts left behind by their Lithuanian regime and soon enough Hibs, who are away to receive a takeover bid to replace the coffin dodger in charge there too, who will regain there status along with Sevco Rangers over the next two or three seasons at the expense of the teams like your own who are starting to have lingered in the top flight for a little too long. :P

Amazing how many opposing fans on the previous page are clued up on the footballing ability of Willie Dyer without ever actually seeing him play, let alone recently.

What's also amazing is you lot thinking he's something when he's never played in the SPL/Premiership.

What's also amazing is you lot thinking he's something when he's never played in the SPL/Premiership.

What does "think he's something" mean? That's quite a vague phrase for me to work with.

Archived