Arbroath vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st home league game of the season and its blowy as f**k. Awesome

Situation normal for a home game at Stadio Gayfield. Nearly every home game last season was a windy day while the rest of the week it's dead calm.

Aye iv just been down the beach with my kids and it's very windy. Game will be ruined if it stays this way

compared to the "wind" at some games last season, today is just a "gentle breeze", in comparison

Albion looked pipe reek. Especially the left back! Much better from us Bobby Linn ran the show and we should have had a couple more IMO.

McManus missed a few sitters but what a goal he scored there, superb. On to QP next week. Happy Saturday.

After a bright start and a couple of chances albion had most of the play in the 1st half but our defence did well against the wind. Played much better football in the 2nd half and really should have won by more. Still trying to work out how bobby linn's strike off the inside of the post stayed out!

Think we defended quite well today, any mistakes were quickly covered and bobby linn was terrific.McBride was awful and he should be replaced with Whatley next week, assuming Johnstone returns. McManus and Buchan were good today, and seem to be building a good partnership.

Hmm, let's write that one off. The wind was murder for both teams and we lost a stupid goal. Arbroath probably shaded it all in though.

Back on track against East Fife next week.

was awful seeing games ruined by the wind last season, hope it is not the same this

Hmm, let's write that one off. The wind was murder for both teams and we lost a stupid goal. Arbroath probably shaded it all in though.

Back on track against East Fife next week.

Shaded it? I thought in the first half we were never in trouble all you had were corners and you wasted every one of them. Second half we had a barrow load of chances and bossed it. In my opinion anyway. As LL said the defence looked surprisingly comfortable considering, I'd happily see the same team play next week.

Archived