Sportsound Watch

This is one thing that's always got me about the general ignorance from those stealing the tv tax.  If they can't be arsed doing their job properly and researching before they appear on air then why haven't the BBC prepared some info for them? It would only take a knowledgeable minion 30 - 60 minutes to pull together a fact sheet about what's being discussed or the players in the game being covered. BT manage to do it as during a game last week one of them referenced the fact sheet they were all given. Again, it's basic stuff and again the BBC fail spectacularly.
You are assuming all the BBC pundits can read.

18 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Not sure if she's new, but one of the female reporters has the highest pitched voice I've ever heard. It actually gave me a headache.

Eilidh Davies.

And yes, she certainly does make Sandra Brown sound like Barry White.

12 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

Aye, most likely during the winter break when there are no Premier League games to talk about. 

Pathetic they even have to highlight the fact they give these 2 leagues so little coverage, then make themselves out to be so magnanimous.

Erm....

52 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

Aye, most likely during the winter break when there are no Premier League games to talk about. 

Pathetic they even have to highlight the fact they give these 2 leagues so little coverage, then make themselves out to be so magnanimous.

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

Hook, line and sinker.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Listened to the first 5 minutes of Friday night Sportsound.

Holy f**k.

David Currie, Billy Dodds, Scott McDonald, a celebrity Celtic supporter and a woman’s football Rangers supporter. It was always going to go well. Normally I’ll listen to the show no matter who is on, but tonight proved impossible. As David Currie is a shambles on Saturday afternoon Sportscene, I’ve no idea why he’s been given Sportsound every Friday night this season. 

10 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

The sooner Scottish football rids itself of Sportsound and Sky’s coverage the better. 

Sky’s coverage is poor and they really don’t care about anyone other than Celtic or Rangers*.

Sportsound could be really good, they just need to empty all the folk who can’t speak and have no insight. If you kept on Tam McManus, Richard Gordon, Tom English, Steven Thompson and added a few other quality sports journalists then it would be a good programme. However as long as you have dribbling morons such as Scott McDonald Willie Miller et al then it will continue to be useless.

I personally can’t wait to hear the shows dedicated to L1/L2 as I think the folk on it won’t have a clue what to talk about, have I missed the bit about when the Champuonship gets air time?

4 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I personally can’t wait to hear the shows dedicated to L1/L2 as I think the folk on it won’t have a clue what to talk about, have I missed the bit about when the Champuonship gets air time?

Is this a double whoosh or just another hook line and sinker?