Sportsound Watch

Only one commentary game today. 

And yet when Celtic or Rangers play away at one of the other 10 in the Saturday lunchtime slot, they usually find a way to bring commentary of the other’s home game at 3pm. 

Funny, that. 

2 hours ago, The Master said:

Only one commentary game today. 

And yet when Celtic or Rangers play away at one of the other 10 in the Saturday lunchtime slot, they usually find a way to bring commentary of the other’s home game at 3pm. 

Funny, that. 

I’m just grateful they won’t stopping the program at half 2 

Edited by Dons_1988

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Tom English calling out what they really mean by ‘atmosphere’ at an OF game. 

He regularly calls it out from both sides and unlike a lot of the pundits gives a genuine opinion.

Not that I'd ever want to go on Sportsound, but Kenny Macintyre telling me to hurry up and be quick with what I've to say about my team because they're short for time after talking the arse out of that non-penalty decision again would have seen me get cut off after about 5 seconds.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not that I'd ever want to go on Sportsound, but Kenny Macintyre telling me to hurry up and be quick with what I've to say about my team because they're short for time after talking the arse out of that non-penalty decision again would have seen me get cut off after about 5 seconds.

Maybe we should try and get a PnBer on to sportsound to see if fans are better than their presenters/pundits.