Polling cards

Jamaldo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone I was talking to at a pub quiz last week told me that they aren't doing polling cards for the referendum. That seemed surprising to me, but that's what she claimed. I'm assuming she was mistaken, but does anyone know?

Someone I was talking to at a pub quiz last week told me that they aren't doing polling cards for the referendum. That seemed surprising to me, but that's what she claimed. I'm assuming she was mistaken, but does anyone know?

AFAIK, polling cards are a legal requirement for all votes held in the UK.

Not least because they tell you where to actually go and vote.

That's is because No voters, when tested, were actually incapable of putting a cross in a box without messing it up.

Mine came prefilled with a cross in the No box.

Just need to havd it over on the day.

Ah, good call. I believe the UKIP support did the same in the EU elections.

Did you get one of the laminated ones? A section of registered No voters are receiving them. Apparently their dribbling was ruining the normal card ones before they had a chance to use them.

No, but I believe Yes voters' cards come with a free tissue, to wipe away the tears as you cast your vote.

No voter in accepting horseshit at face value shocker.

Ah, good call. I believe the UKIP support did the same in the EU elections.

Did you get one of the laminated ones? A section of registered No voters are receiving them. Apparently their dribbling was ruining the normal card ones before they had a chance to use them.

I thought the NO voters cards came with a fiver stapled to it.

Archived