Polling cards

Jamaldo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still haven't got mine. Sent away a few weeks ago. Is there a number you can phone to check you're on the register?

Look up your local electoral registration office number and give them a call and ask. If your not fill in the form found here

https://www.aboutmyvote.co.uk/register_to_vote/electoral_registration_applica.aspx

And send it in. You will get the number for your local office on this site too.

Not recieving a polling card doesn't necessarily mean you aren't registered to vote. However I agree that it's best to check with your local electoral registration office, or the main one who can tell you the number you need to contact them if you can't find it.

If they tell you you're registered, take their name as a reference, just in case you get there on the day and they tell you otherwise.

I tried the no on the website but it was ringing out

If this was over the weekend, that would be because the lazy buggers would be aff.

On the website, if you put in your post code it should give you a form to fill in that you have to print off and an address to send it to. This should be your local electoral registrars office. With it should be a phone number. Try it.

Do as above now. Just fill in your new address.

Yeah i will. i need to re-register at this address first as apparently im no longer registered, i called when i saw everyone saying they had cards.

Then i will do that aye

If this was over the weekend, that would be because the lazy buggers would be aff.

On the website, if you put in your post code it should give you a form to fill in that you have to print off and an address to send it to. This should be your local electoral registrars office. With it should be a phone number. Try it.

Done all that. And it was Friday I called them. Will wait til Monday and call the council and see if they can put me on to the right dept

I'm in such an awkward situation , move house on Thursday but need to be registered by a week on Tuesday.

squeaky bum time etc etc

If you are registered at your old address are perfectly entitled to vote on that register. You are even entitled to vote there if your new registration has gone through. So long as you don't vote more than once you're OK.

Archived