Is anyone so determined in their views that they will...

Casual Bystander

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confi said in a post elsewhere that he thought it was somone trolling the troll.

I initially thought someone had created "Scotchmist" as a mildly witty way to troll the "scothmist" eejit, who isn't even worthy of the tag troll.

Then Scotchmist made a comment about people on benefits and it was confirmed he is, in fact, merely a c**t.

I initially thought someone had created "Scotchmist" as a mildly witty way to troll the "scothmist" eejit, who isn't even worthy of the tag troll.

Then Scotchmist made a comment about people on benefits and it was confirmed he is, in fact, merely a c**t.

Seen his reply?

Blaven (and myself) both had a wtf? moment.

No need to be t like that Confusedalot.com Just because you come off second best all the time.

I do agree with you thought that the old chap scotchmist is a vagina. A bit like you really, but not as stupid as you

Seen his reply?

Blaven (and myself) both had a wtf? moment.

Can't say I did see it, no..

No need to be t like that Confusedalot.com Just because you come off second best all the time.

I do agree with you thought that the old chap scotchmist is a vagina. A bit like you really, but not as stupid as you

The very fact that you think (or you say you think, I can never be sure if you're trolling) I come off second best to you just shows how utterly batshit you truly are.

I think the troll is trolling himself. This has all the hallmarks of another Perthshire Bell meltdown.

Didn't he end up having conversations with himself before the most publicised meltdown?

I think you've got it wrong old boy.

It is your odious self who is the fanny.

And myself and Confusedrus are far far more intelligent than an amoeba like you.

Toodle pip old bean.

Was anything mentioned in that piece untrue?

Yes, the bit about import taxes on food being very high, and the bit about needing a permit before you could look for a job (as far as EU/EFTA citizens are concerned). I'm sure there's lots more, but the Reynardesque 'moving here for benefits?' pish early on made me lose interest in reading it carefully.

Yes, the bit about import taxes on food being very high, and the bit about needing a permit before you could look for a job (as far as EU/EFTA citizens are concerned). I'm sure there's lots more, but the Reynardesque 'moving here for benefits?' pish early on made me lose interest in reading it carefully.

The food situation is apparently awful in Norway. Which is why Norwegians drive to Sweden to stock up on stuff at a much cheaper rate.

"There is very little that is considered “cheap” in Norway when compared to European prices. Fresh fish and shrimp is reasonable, but most food is imported into the country and there is a 14 percent VAT on food items. That is why many Norwegians drive over the border to Sweden on a harrytur, which is basically a shopping trip to stock up on food staples at a 20 percent lower cost. This cross-border industry is so big that several shopping centres have been built just over the border to accommodate Norwegian consumers."

http://www.expatarrivals.com/norway/cost-of-living-in-norway

Norwegian grocery stores have the highest prices in Europe and the worst selection of goods, according to consumer advocates, and, reportedly, a government commission charged with finding out why. Food producers, retailers and wholesalers all blame each other, while Norwegian consumers appear surprisingly passive themselves.

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2011/04/06/grocery-business-dodges-bullets/

Not sure why you are putting the boot into Norway. It's got nothing to do with the independence debate. The standard of living is one of the highest in the world with the country having a high GDP and quality of life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Out of interest have you ever spent any time in Norway?

Archived