Wasps And Bees

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, what you and Mrs Diamonds get up to its none of our business  :unsure:  :unsure:

Toughy though, probably end up a draw  ;)

635413[/snapback]

Hey! I was doing a bit gardening last night chopping down trees and thining some bushes (easy now!)

With regard to the contest the midges were easily dealt with (Jungle Formula) but the thorns (in particular bramble - which even have thorns on the back of their leaves) ripped my arms to bits - and had a habit of untying my shoes :blink:

Hey!  I was doing a bit gardening last night chopping down trees and thining some bushes (easy now!)

With regard to the contest the midges were easily dealt with (Jungle Formula) but the thorns (in particular bramble - which even have thorns on the back of their leaves) ripped my arms to bits - and had a habit of untying my shoes  :blink:

635423[/snapback]

Untied shoelaces vs shoelaces tied together?

I dont know who ashley giles is so it would have to Shane Warne!

Cricket vs Grasshopers

635625[/snapback]

The Kung Fu boys every time. The orthodox backward defensive stroke is no match for a flying scissor kick to the jaw.

Shinty vs Hurling

The Kung Fu boys every time. The orthodox backward defensive stroke is no match for a flying scissor kick to the jaw.

Shinty vs Hurling

635646[/snapback]

No contests the highlanders would run over the top of their poor Irish imitators

Fish Vs CHiPS

No contests the highlanders would run over the top of their poor Irish imitators

Fish Vs CHiPS

635671[/snapback]

Chips would batter fish.

Beans v Spaghetti Hoops.

Archived