Wasps And Bees

Ive got to bloody work with him as well. :rolleyes:

Me v Rupert

657987[/snapback]

are there any swans nearby?

657991[/snapback]

No matter - BA every time ;) any swans in the vicinity would simply be charmed by him to fight on his side as an unholy swan army of the night.

Rupert vs a swan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No matter - BA every time  ;) any swans in the vicinity would simply be charmed by him to fight on his side as an unholy swan army of the night.

Rupert vs a swan

658006[/snapback]

So who is this mysterious portugese swan strangler then - surely BA and swans are natural enemies like the mongoose and cobra, cat and mouse, lion and wildabeast, Captain Sensible and John McVeigh ...

So who is this mysterious portugese swan strangler then - surely BA and swans are natural enemies like the mongoose and cobra, cat and mouse, lion and wildabeast, Captain Sensible and John McVeigh ...

658025[/snapback]

Possibly, but its a fine line between love and hate and enemies often end up as friends. Alternativly, BA could simply be charming the swan for his own ulterior motives :o

swan charmer vs swan strangler

Possibly, but its a fine line between love and hate and enemies often end up as friends. Alternativly, BA could simply be charming the swan for his own ulterior motives  :o

swan charmer vs swan strangler

658043[/snapback]

The charmer will have the swans onside - therefore and easy winner

Yogi Vs Pooh Vs Rupert

The charmer will have the swans onside - therefore and easy winner

Yogi Vs Pooh Vs Rupert

658064[/snapback]

A bear knuckle contest, no doubt?

rupert is just a pansy in a scarf, first to fall.

Pooh has the weight advantage, but as Yogi is smarter than the average bear his cunning comes to the fore and he catches Pooh a killer blow to the honey pot.

Yogi vs Top Cat

wasps, bees and hornetts are a pest at this time of year

they fly all over the place and sting you on the rear

we have been told that some are violent and ready to have a go

but then agaun if you spritely fellow

you can chase them round the room

and squash them ever so nicely with a witches stylee broom

employee v employer

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

658087[/snapback]

In the case of Aberdeen council, I'd say it's pretty obvious that the employee has now won - employer forced into a humiliating retreat. GIRUY :lol::lol:

Public sector v private sector

Having worked for both, the Private Sector would kick the Public Sector's backside. Too much namby-pamby idiots work for the Public Sector.

Private Sector v Private Benjamin

Having worked for both, the Private Sector would kick the Public Sector's backside. Too much namby-pamby idiots work for the Public Sector.

Private Sector v Private Benjamin

659414[/snapback]

without the private sector there would be no private benjamin

Uncle Bens Vs Chinese Take away

Both guilty of mass poovery of the highest order  <_<  no score draw, played behind closed doors, or in a closet.

closet vs wardrobe

659937[/snapback]

as the wardrobe is the gateway to narnia (and a lion and witch) - I would say it would kick ass!

Lion Vs Witch

as the wardrobe is the gateway to narnia (and a lion and witch) - I would say it would kick ass!

Lion Vs Witch

660027[/snapback]

I dont know any witches, or even how to tell if someone is a witch.

But if I had to make an educated guess, Id say the witch would win by turning the lion into a newt and giving him a good kick-in before he got better.

newt vs toad

Archived