Wasps And Bees

Indeed!

I saw a program with Michaela Strachan the other week where I found out if you stand in front of a tortoise and create a big shadow over it, it will go back into its shell and roar like a lion to scare you away.

603372[/snapback]

This Michael Strachan fella sounds a bully and should be reported to the RSPCA immediately.

Poor tortoise.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So..................

Back on topic then, where are they? I'd imagine Ochilview is a good bet. That's the last place I saw loads of the little f'k'rs.

I don't think I've seen a wasp alive or dead this year yet. Removed a bee (alive) from my front porch three or four times so far though. I'm fairly convinced it's the same stupid one that keeps coming back every time I leave the dooe open to stop the heat building up!

603387[/snapback]

maybe you should try and domesticate it and keep it as a pet. You could take it for long walks through the country side on a special leash

This Michael Strachan fella sounds a bully and should be reported to the RSPCA immediately.

Poor tortoise.

603388[/snapback]

His dad Gordon wont be happy either :(

She then went on to find spiders and snakes' defense mechanisms but I dont like them so I turned off after the tortoise.

I might buy a tortoise just so I can hear it roar. That would be magic :D

Pet shop near us has them, 200 nicker each  :o  :o

I have a sneaking feeling that the girlfriend will be buying one when she gets some cash  :rolleyes:  :lol:

603511[/snapback]

what you going to set it up against for a fight? a hare?

a tortoise wouldnt stand a chance against an otter though - it would just get a stone a batter the shite out of it!

603544[/snapback]

True, the tortoise would be in real trouble then.

Unless of course a swan was swimming by and stepped in.

603554[/snapback]

the good old swan - the policeman of the waterways (and damn tasty too - apparently)

603554[/snapback]

Unless, of course there was a great white shark merrily swimming past, thinking about roy schneider, which suddenly spotted the swan and swallows in one gulp.

BTW, is it a mute swan or a hoopers swan?

Unless, of course there was a great white shark merrily swimming past, thinking about roy schneider, which suddenly spotted the swan and swallows in one gulp.

BTW, is it a mute swan or a hoopers swan?

603567[/snapback]

Dont be so ridiculous - a shark stick to sea water and the swans clearly prefers freshwatrer!! <_<<_<

Archived