Dundee vs Partick Thistle - 16/08/14

You had Mark Kerr and John Baird last season. I'd say we're in a better position than you were this time last year.

Mark Kerr played a total of 0 minutes in the league so it's not really relevant.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the capacity of the allocation in the Main Stand? I'd reckon we'll bring between 750-1000. I'd imagine it'll be quite busy to get it so might have to sacrifice drinking time.

What's the capacity of the allocation in the Main Stand? I'd reckon we'll bring between 750-1000. I'd imagine it'll be quite busy to get it so might have to sacrifice drinking time.

Capacity's about 2,000. If there are 500 of you there it'll be twice what you've brought any time I've seen Plastic Whistle at Dens.

Thistle always bring a good crowd to Dens.

They brought a good crowd once in 2010 - 2011 season and sang for 90 minutes about us being cheats and we beat them, sure that's when Deewok cleared them out too. Other times they bring 250 - 300.

Capacity's about 2,000. If there are 500 of you there it'll be twice what you've brought any time I've seen Plastic Whistle at Dens.

Presuming that we'll get half the stand that means the full stand holds 4,000. Really?

Early 00s, 2-1 win at Dens, and their big Chinese defender got red carded. Great night that was. Just can't remember the exact year. Maybe 2002 or 2003.

Remember it well. Chants of 'Fan ee' ringing round the ground.

I assume it is okay to take distress flares, bicycle chains and smoke bombs into the mainstand?

Not only is it ok.............It's mandatory ..........i will be easy to spot look out for a guy wi' a machette and a fist full of throwing stars

At least when we win tomorrow Dundee can console themselves with the fact we didn't bring 1000 fans.

1000 would be great because when you think of it, in a city of a bout 800,000, only 3,000+ could be bothered turning out for your first game of the season. Kudos to the diehards

Remember it well. Chants of 'Fan ee' ringing round the ground.

Yes indeed. Thanks for jogging the ole memory. We were housed behind the goal for the 2 goals and there was some very nicely coordinated mocking being chanted.

Wish I could be there Saturday. Instead I'm stuck in the horrible USA summer sunshine...so sad ;-(

Archived