Salmond vs Darling: Round 2 (25th Aug)

Quentin Taranbino

Absolutely but you may get a revitalised Labour in the UK at the next general election?

Who is going to form it? There's none of the current hierarchy capable and how is any newcomer going to get rid of them? Facts are labour down South need to look like the Tories in most policy areas to get elected.

Revitalised? Don't think so!

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fancy answering the question I asked you earlier on ?

[/quote

Not exactly a defence of your misleading statement. but as posted much earlier:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/how-likely-would-run-on-banks-be-after-yes-vote-1-3511906

I'm asking you. You stated that people would start taking their money out the banks. So what banks would we(including you) take our money out of. HBOS owned by Lloyds or RBS owned by the UK gov ?

Oh, Rangers fans :(

It's not asking too much. Just a crumb of foresight. A modicum of common sense.

Remove the blinkers lads. Wake up!

remove the blinkers? from a guy who believes an indepndent scottish labour party is not going to be ruk labour parties back pocket particularly if both are in power :lol:

In an iScotland, the Labour party would have frig all to do with the Labour party in the rUK. How are you not seeing how this is going?

:lol: if you believe that you are more deluded than i thought. you must live a sheltered life if you believe that a group of politicians ( particularly labour) are not capable of being abunch of backstabbing b*****ds.

:lol: if you believe that you are more deluded than i thought. you must live a sheltered life if you believe that a group of politicians ( particularly labour) are not capable of being abunch of backstabbing b*****ds.

And you're gullible than I thought if you think the Scottish people would put up with that sort of shite in an iScotland.

I'm pretty saddened you don't have the open mindedness and vision to see how it could be up here.

And you're gullible than I thought if you think the Scottish people would put up with that sort of shite in an iScotland.

I'm pretty saddened you don't have the open mindedness and vision to see how it could be up here.

put up with it , as a previous poster said earlier the folk on the central belt have been putting up and revoting with scottish labours shite for nigh on 50 years and would vote a monkey in wearing a red rosette. you think this will change in an independent scotland ?

No, that's an even worse analogy than H_B's.

In fact, f**k it, I think I'll join in with the crazy analogies! It's, it's like a bat who falls off a cliff and a seagull brings it back to life and then steals it's wallet.

Which currency's in the wallet though? I'd also like to know what the Seagull's Plan B is if its attempt at bat resurrection fails?

put up with it , as a previous poster said earlier the folk on the central belt have been putting up and revoting with scottish labours shite for nigh on 50 years and would vote a monkey in wearing a red rosette. you think this will change in an independent scotland ?

Yep. Because the red rosette won't be a Westminster one. As I have said before, for me to vote Labour again, there would have to be a total clear out and a push of the reset button. But I see how it CAN be.

Frig. You been gold rushing?

Sorry. Another whoosh moment for me. You'll need to explain.

Which currency's in the wallet though? I'd also like to know what the Seagull's Plan B is if its attempt at bat resurrection fails?

Ha ha aye fair point!

Yep. Because the red rosette won't be a Westminster one. As I have said before, for me to vote Labour again, there would have to be a total clear out and a push of the reset button. But I see how it CAN be. Sorry. Another whoosh moment for me. You'll need to explain. Ha ha aye fair point!

There is a difference between how it can be and how it most probably will be I.e scottish labour in Westminster labours back pocket! Put it this way do you think the scottish conservatives and lib dems will be in no way connected to their Westminster counterparts?

Archived