Ayr United v Forfar Athletic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forfar always seem to score goals against us. Despite my earlier thinking that Forfar were looking poor they have made a few decent looking signings.

It remains to be seen if they can get a season out of either Husband or Young, whether Denholm will be the player he was, and if Hilson can score enough goals to make a difference. I think they could be up there, however, but will probably be their usual inconsistent self.

A win for Ayr here would be great. We need to try and keep this run going for as long as possible and the next few games are all winnable.

Id like to think we can get a season out of Husband and Denholm as they are only 24.

Derek Young looks an astute signing so far, played 40 odd games last season so his legs seem to be going ok.

Would take another point here in what is usually a tricky place to go. No changes to the line up required.

Would be at this game "work commitments" and all that shit.

Looks like were in for "dooin", with Ayr getting back into shape, nevermind a wee draw would be handy. I thought we were going to get stuffed last week, that was a surprise for everyone. Really good if we could do it 2 weeks in a row.

Hows Hilson?

bwt - I see lot's of the teams having there own TV (showing highlights) any chance we can get that together?

ETA - forgot my prediction 2-1

bwt - I see lot's of the teams having there own TV (showing highlights) any chance we can get that together?

Unfortunately despite several requests by the club for volunteers, over the past couple of seasons, nobody has offered their services for videoing the matches.

So, any volunteers?

Unfortunately despite several requests by the club for volunteers, over the past couple of seasons, nobody has offered their services for videoing the matches.

So, any volunteers?

When they say volunteer, does that mean you have to have all your own equipment?

Archived