Undecided Voters

loyal-blue

The only thing that might convince me to not spoil my ballot and vote Yes is if the SNP said they were going to disband on the first day of independence. It might actually convince me we would have a new politics and not just the same parties and faces as before.

The only thing that might convince me to not spoil my ballot and vote Yes is if the SNP said they were going to disband on the first day of independence. It might actually convince me we would have a new politics and not just the same parties and faces as before.

Don't even pretend you're undecided. You're about as impartial as the green brigade.

I am not an undecided - I decided months ago to spoil my ballot.

Disillusioned by politicians who wouldn't know the truth if it sat in front if them.

All the more reason to vote Yes then. Westminster are abhorrent. I think we can all be agreed on that.

Don't you think an iScotland is a chance for Scotland to have some fresh political life breathed into it?

If you're not a fan of lying politicans, vote Yes.

All the more reason to vote Yes then. Westminster are abhorrent. I think we can all be agreed on that.

Don't you think an iScotland is a chance for Scotland to have some fresh political life breathed into it?

And don't you think people might believe that if the SNP said they were disbanding with the goal of independence achieved?

And don't you think people might believe that if the SNP said they were disbanding with the goal of independence achieved?

I genuinely don't think the disbandment of the SNP, whether or not that will take place, should be up for discussion at the moment. That's not the issue.

Think how different Labour and even the Tories will be without having to bark for their Westminster bosses?

Christ, we might even get a Labour party I feel I can vote for!

I'm another ballot spoiler. There no way I could pick one lying cheating self serving set of tosspots over the other.

This decision is far, far bigger than any one political party. Can you not even contemplate that notion?

Don't you think we'll get a lot of the same faces who are in Hollyrood now ? They've had time to make a lot of changes, food banks seem to be the flavour of the month (pun intended) and if the Parlie felt that strongly they could have done something, they have the ability to alter income tax by up to 3p in the pound but won't do it for fear of losing votes. For me we'd be swapping one lot of self serving feckers for another, the hope that they 'might' be better isn't enough for me.

But aren't you (as in the YES campaigners) always telling us that ALL opposing politicians a liars?

Are they going to disappear from Holyrood overnight?

But aren't you (as in the YES campaigners) always telling us that ALL opposing politicians a liars?

Are they going to disappear from Holyrood overnight?

They won't ever disappear from Holyrood. But at least in Holyrood they're kept close enough to feel accountable. Which is why the Scottish government looks a hell of a lot more like it cares about its constituents than Westminster does.

Scottish Labour in an independent Scotland will look absolutely nothing like Scottish Labour under the current system.

They won't ever disappear from Holyrood. But at least in Holyrood they're kept close enough to feel accountable. Which is why the Scottish government looks a hell of a lot more like it cares about its constituents than Westminster does.

Scottish Labour in an independent Scotland will look absolutely nothing like Scottish Labour under the current system.

Precisely.

Don't you think we'll get a lot of the same faces who are in Hollyrood now ? They've had time to make a lot of changes, food banks seem to be the flavour of the month (pun intended) and if the Parlie felt that strongly they could have done something, they have the ability to alter income tax by up to 3p in the pound but won't do it for fear of losing votes. For me we'd be swapping one lot of self serving feckers for another, the hope that they 'might' be better isn't enough for me.

The biggest single cause of the rise in food banks is Tory social security policy. Policy which will be continued under Labour.

Social security is a reserved matter. The Scottish goverment has already had to divert money from elsewhere in the Scottish budget to ameliorate the effects of the bedroom tax and now you are suggesting Scots pay more income tax to subsidise the Tories ideological attacks?

The biggest single cause of the rise in food banks is Tory social security policy. Policy which will be continued under Labour.

Social security is a reserved matter. The Scottish goverment has already had to divert money from elsewhere in the Scottish budget to ameliorate the effects of the bedroom tax and now you are suggesting Scots pay more income tax to subsidise the Tories ideological attacks?

Thats one take on it I suppose but not really the angle I was coming from. You've just finished saying that they've diverted money to ameliorate the effects of one Tory policy but you draw the line at them doing the same for a different Tory policy ? My point was that food banks wouldn't be needed in an independent Scotland apparently so if this is such an emotive (and vote winning) issue why haven't the Scottish parliament doing something about it now, they have options to do so. Its easier to use xenophobia about English Tories than even make a start on the issue.

Thats one take on it I suppose but not really the angle I was coming from. You've just finished saying that they've diverted money to ameliorate the effects of one Tory policy but you draw the line at them doing the same for a different Tory policy ? My point was that food banks wouldn't be needed in an independent Scotland apparently so if this is such an emotive (and vote winning) issue why haven't the Scottish parliament doing something about it now, they have options to do so. Its easier to use xenophobia about English Tories than even make a start on the issue.

Exactly how much of our cash do you think we should throw at patching up Westminster's fcuk ups?

That 3% increase in tax is 3% less for everyone to spend on things of their choosing.

Exactly how much of our cash do you think we should throw at patching up Westminster's fcuk ups?

That 3% increase in tax is 3% less for everyone to spend on things of their choosing.

I've no idea, my point was that the SNP have been in power long enough that they could have done something about food banks if they really wanted to. There's a fair number on here blaming it on Westminster when it's just as much an issue for the Scottish Parlie.

I've no idea, my point was that the SNP have been in power long enough that they could have done something about food banks if they really wanted to. There's a fair number on here blaming it on Westminster when it's just as much an issue for the Scottish Parlie.

No it isn't,that's just drivel that numpties like Lamont keep spouting in the hope that those of a similar intellect to herself believe it.

Archived