Sunday Scottish 2014/15

meddabhoy

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People go on about swanny but the Harvey still won the Scottish last season without him the additions of swanny chilli gaz and mark have just made them even stronger broxburn as well have done well this season very good side and cross tavern have done well getting into the last 8 some cracking players in there side as well

Who you playing for on Saturday Willie?

We beat Sandys 3-1 on Saturday. Pretty comfortable.

Kelso I think, dunalba folding as far as I know. Just want to be playing that's all business ens of the season for most clubs regional cup wise so not wanna jump in with nothing to play for would rather be at Kelso or something and try save them from finishing bottom.

Not signed for anyone so can do what I wish.

why would anyone sign for Kelso, your from Edinburgh, they are pish, get a team in Edinburgh ( which there is loads better than Kelso) get your head down and train hard and get playing some games Willie,

i bet you would prefer playing every week maybe winning some games, rather than heading to Kelso, getting thumped everyweek and having to trek home, Round trip of 88 miles

why would anyone sign for Kelso, your from Edinburgh, they are pish, get a team in Edinburgh ( which there is loads better than Kelso) get your head down and train hard and get playing some games Willie,

i bet you would prefer playing every week maybe winning some games, rather than heading to Kelso, getting thumped everyweek and having to trek home, Round trip of 88 miles[/

quote]

Very true

Archived