Sunday Scottish 2014/15

meddabhoy

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a 21 day cooling off period, I was on loan at Kelso from Selkirk and then I released myself from Selkirk but to sign/play for Kelso id needed to have waited 3 weeks.

Might be different at amateur tho but same kinda rule.

Does any one think like i do it is unfair with the weather of late a team has to loss its home tie in scottish and west cups if parks are not playable 3 weeks running 3g parks are not always easy to book and it can not always be easy for teams to travel in this weather think safa must think a little more about this CRAZY rule

No to the 3 attempts rule as it causes away team loads of hassle like booking transport and being behind with league games etc. it should be 1 go and then tie reverses

As for the rule playing at other level I believe it's either 14 days or 21 days before can kick a ball at amateur level but some leagues might have different rules

Anyone know much about Cellar Bar from Airdrie & Coatbridge league!?

They put out the best team in wasafa 1-0 but heard they got absolutely hammered in the game and could easily have lost 6,7,8-1 on another day, still must be decent enough to got this far

Cellar - a lot of my mates play with them.

Without giving too much away, they have some exceptional individual players. Biggest trouble they always had was galvanising as a team, this year however it seems to have clicked.

Thats yer lot lol

• 2 weeks later...

Caught 2 ties at Bathgate today,1st one Cross Tavern,entertaining old fashioned cup tie between 2 very commited teams,lots of effort but to be honest,not a lot of quality.Left Harvester game 10 mins into 2nd half just as they made it 6-0.Look unstoppable middle to front but still have a wee doubt about their lack of pace at the back !! Problem teams will have is getting at their back four.Safety net is that they also have a top class keeper

Archived