Sunday Scottish 2014/15

meddabhoy

Montana79 I take it your part of Cleland club?

If your honest salvesen should of been 5 up within the first 30 minutes? With any team being at home they had a spell 2nd half where they dominated but as chances go had nothing really where as salvesen hit them quick on the break with that "long ball" u mentioned and should of finished the game.

As for the "new look younger team" what you mean is you brought in a whole new team to play!! The left back openly admitted that it was his and most of the teams first game for Cleland club. The big 9 never knew half the teams names and the 40 register players on the team sheet shows this!!

If your going to play in the Scottish atleast be honest and play a genuine team rather than bring in ringers.

All the best tho with the rest of the season with your squad rotation must be hard keeping 40 players happy.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ain't involved in any clubs. Usually go along to watch amateur games with my dad and enjoyed the game as was pretty end to end. I know they had 5 guys on sidelines out and 2 guys on holiday as was speaking to couple of them as know them thru when I used to take a team years back.

There wasn't any ringers involved as they signed guys over Christmas period to help out when needed since suspensions were due to kick in

Can enjoy your last couple weeks in scottish as harvester will pump you and I know that from watching them. There striker alone will do that as he is deadly and perhaps best in amateur football at moment

Same level your at tho and word is he has scored goals at junior level when he was on trial

I'm not at Amateur, I was tho will be again next couple weeks playing with mates on Saturdays I got to this stage of competition with Dunalba and that shows how bad Sunday amateur really is.

Archived